West Bengal Police SI Admit Card 2019 – 2020 WB Police SI Admit Card 2019 West Bengal Police Sub Inspector PET PMT Admit Card 2019
West Bengal Police SI Admit Card 2019 – 2020
Latest Updated On 07.03.2020 : West Bengal Police SI PMT & PET Admit Card is Released…The Physical Will Be Conducted on 16 – 21 March 2020…….Download Admit Card Through The Link Given Below……….
About Recruitment :
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has recently announced about the recruitment of 668 Posts of . A large Number of Candidates filled their Application form. Process of Submitting Application Form is Commenced Online from 10.08.2019 to 09.09.2019 (5 P.M.). Candidates can check the full Detailed Recruitment Notification from the below link.
About Exam :
All the Candidates successfully submitted their Application form for Post in WB Police. Soon the exam will be conducted & Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately. Candidates can check all the other related details below.
PMT PET Exam Date – 18 – 21.03.2020
Preliminary Exam Date: 15.12.2019
Recruitment Process :
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Combined Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
Admit Card :
All the Candidates who filled there application form successfully are now waiting for their exam. For Appearing in the Exam the Candidates Should Download there admit Card before the Examination Date. Without Having the Admit Card no one Candidates will be allowed to give the exam. The Admit Card will be live to download soon on the WBPRB official website so All the candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of WBPRB. Also the Candidates download there admit card without visiting to any other website by the below link. Here we are providing the direct link to Download the admit Card.
Exam Pattern : Here is the Preliminary Exam Pattern given below:
- The Pre Exam (Screening Test) Will be Written Objective Type.
- A Preliminary Examination to be held on General Studies, Logical & Analytical reasoning and Arithmetic.
- A Preliminary Examination Will Consist Total 200 Marks.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max. Marks||No. of Question|
|i)||General Studies||100 marks||50 questions|
|ii)||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||50 marks||25 questions|
|iii)||Arithmetic||50 marks||25 questions|
- The duration of the examination being 90 minutes.
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer in the preliminary examination. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The preliminary examination will either be an OMR based MCQ type written examination or a Computer Based online test (CBT) depending on the number of applicants and other administrative factors. In case of OMR based examination the question paper will be set in two languages (English and Bengali) and in case of Computer Based online Test (CBT) there will be a 15 (fifteen) day window preceding the date of examination for mock test/ practice.
Note: The marks obtained by the candidate in preliminary examination shall not be counted for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
Candidates may leave their comment in the Comment box below for any confusion or query. We will try to assist you as soon as we can.