UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus 2020 Check Exam Pattern for Chakbandi Lekhpal UPSSSC 1364 Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Syllabus pdf File 2020 UP Lekhpal Syllabus in Hindi Exam Scheme Check UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus Selection Process UPSSSC Exam Syllabus pdf 2019 for Advt. No. 03-Exam/2019
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus 2020
Latest Update Dated 11.03.2019: UPSSSC Has Suspended the Recruitment of 1364 Chakbandi Lekhpal Posts…… Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from the link Given Below……..
About Recruitment & Advt. No. 03-Exam/2019:-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Has Recently Announced the Recruitment of 1364 Chakbandi Lekhpal Posts. A Large Number of Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application Form For these Posts. Application Submission process is Started from the Date 06.03.2019 and Conducted Till the Date 05.04.2019. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission may conduct written exam. It may be Offline Or Online. Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website of UPSSSC.
Candidates are applying for that Post but Question will be arising in their Minds what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the Chakbandi Lekhpal Posts. So in this Article, we will provide you Information about Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam.
Selection for the Chakbandi Lekhpal will be fully based on Written Exam – Offline/ Online.
चकबन्दी लेखपाल (सामान्य चयन) प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा 2019 के पदों पर चयन सीधी भर्ती (रीति एवं प्रक्रिया) नियमावली 2015 दिनांक 11 मई 2015 और उत्तर प्रदेश समूह “ग” के पदों के लिए सीधी भर्ती के सम्बन्ध में कार्मिक अनुभाग – 2 उत्तर प्रदेश शाशन के शाशनादेश संख्या – 04/2017 1/1/2017 – का – 2 दिनांक 31.08.2017 के अनुसार (ऑनलाइन/ऑफलाइन) किया जायेगा। तदनुसार लिखित परीक्षा हेतु परीक्षा योजना तथा पाठ्यक्रम एवं परीक्षा तिथि से यथा समय सूचित किया जायेगा।
Exam Pattern:- First Check out Exam Pattern of Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam:
- Selection for the Post of Lekhpal will be based on Written exam under Direct Recruitment.
- Exam will be based on qualification as per Intermediate.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||40||20|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||40||20|
|Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु)||40||20|
- Total Time Duration of Exam will be 02 Hours.
Note: Information About the Negative Marking is Not Provided by the Official Department. Candidates Stay Connected With us for Further Updates…
Exam Syllabus: The Exam Syllabus Will be as Follows:
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : Questions will be asked to test Knowledge & understanding of Hindi Language. Questions will asked from :- अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Mathematics : Level of Mathematics will be of High School Level. Focus will be on Area, Mensuration. Detailed Syllabus is as follows :
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
General Knowledge : Level of Questions will be of Intermediate Level. Questions will be from :
General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population, Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु) : Questions will be asked from Basic things, Facts of Rural Areas. Candidates need to Prepare Topics like : Type of Lands, Type of Crops, Categories of land, Chain, Irrigation Methods, Areas of Land (Hectare, Acre, Beegha) etc.
NOTE : Other Important Topics for Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam, Candidates need to have look upon are :
1. Importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy, Reasons for Less Production, Land Holding Methods, Land Arrangement & Land Reform, Tenant Reform, Various Measurement & Scales related to Agriculture, Co operative Agriculture, Co operative Movement.
2. Agriculture Input, Agriculture Machines, benefits of Agriculture Mechanization, New Dimensions of Agriculture is 21st Century, Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas, Furtigations, Kissan Credit Card Scheme, National Farmers Commission.
3. Community Development Schemes, National Expansion Scheme, Intensive farming Development Programme, Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
4. Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh, New Technologies, Food Production, Crop Production, Crops in Uttar Pradesh, Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh, Schemes for Agriculture Development, State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water resources.
5. Animal Husbandry, Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Chakbandi Lekhpal. Work & Importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal, Land Measurement Survey, Land Measurement Techniques in UP, Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad, UP Agro, Village Development Department, Tribal Societies.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows :
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Samajvaadi Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR CANDIDATES:-
- We advise all Candidates to Start Prepare from Now. Focus on the Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi & General Awareness.
- As level of Exam is Intermediate. But Graduate Level candidates also apply so expect for High Cut Off.
- For Sure Selection try to get maximum Marks as you can.
- Written Exam may be of 80 Marks.
- Time Management will be Key in the Exam.
- There will be 160 Questions to be solved in 120 Minutes so make your strategy according to your strength.
Final Words :-
All Candidates are advised to Keep visit this Page for more Information about Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus & other valuable Information like Exam Date, Admit Card. Also the Candidates can Add our Page (https://www.latestgovtsjobs.com) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.