Uttar Pradesh PSC Will Provide the UPPSC Khand Shiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2019 – 2020 Check Uttar Pradesh PSC BEO Exam Syllabus 2019 How to Prepare for UPPSC Block Education Officer Exam Check Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC खंड शिक्षा अधिकारी Exam Pattern
UPPSC Khand Shiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2019 – 2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to recruit 309 Post of Block Education Officer (खंड शिक्षा अधिकारी). All the Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application Form For these Posts. Application Submission process is Started from the Date 13.12.2019 To 13.01.2020. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Selection Process :-
There Will Be 02 Exams.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
About Exam :-
All the Candidates are waiting for their Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted & the Date will be announce Separately on the Official Website.
Candidates have applied for this post but question will be arising in their minds what will be the scheme & syllabus for the Exam. So in this article, we will provide you information about exam pattern & syllabus for UP Block Education Officer (खंड शिक्षा अधिकारी) exam.
Exam Pattern :- Scheme of UPPSC Exam is given below :
Pre Exam Pattern :-
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
- Time Duration For Pre Examination Will Be 02 Hours.
Plan of Examination and Syllabus for Main (Written) Examination :-
In the Main (Written) Examination, there will be two compulsory papers like General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 hours and 200-200 marks. Thus, the main examination will be total of 400 marks. The question papers and the division of marks for the composition of the general study paper is as follows:
Total number of questions will be 40. All questions will be mandatory. All the questions will be divided into sections. Under Section A, 10 questions will be of general answer (word limit of answers is 125) and each question will be of 10 marks. Under Section B, 10 questions will be the short answer (word limit of answers is 50) and each question will be of 6 marks. Under Section C, 20 questions will be very short answer (word limit of answers is 25) and each question will be of 2 marks.
Under General Hindi and Essay, the First section will be of 100 marks of general Hindi and second section of Hindi Essay will be of 100 marks.
Exam Syllabus :- The Exam Syllabus Will be as Follows:
General Studies (For Pre Exam) :-
1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6. Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
7. World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important events
9. General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning
10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
11. Elementry Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
General Studies (For Mains Exam) :-
1. History of India
2. Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
3. Geography of India
4. Indian Polity
5. Indian Agriculture
6. Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World
7. Indian Economy
8. International Affairs and Institutions
9. Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
10. Recent development in education (Indian context)
11. Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
General Hindi & Essay:-