UP Police Constable Syllabus 2019-20 UP Police Constable Written Exam syllabus 2019 check latest exam pattern UP Police Constable Pre Main Exam Syllabus 2019 UP Police Constable Bharti Full Exam Pattern 2018 Download Pdf file up police constable syllabus 2018
UP Police Constable Written Exam Syllabus 2018
About Recruitment :
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 41520 Posts of Constable. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is started from 22 Jan. 2018 and Conducted till 22 Feb. 2018. Candidates Can check the Detailed Information about the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Uttar Pradesh Police organizes Offline Written Exam on the Date 18th and 19th June, 2018 for the candidates to go Further in the Recruitment Process. The Qualified Candidates Selected after the Written Exam Merit, will be Proceed to PST/PET.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification & Physical (PST/PET) Examination
Candidates who are ignorant about exam pattern & up police constable syllabus 2018 for exam, this article will guide them towards their final hurdle. Exam pattern & syllabus for UP Police Constable exam is discussed here:-
Exam Pattern :- The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- There will be a Offline objective multiple choice type.
- The Exam will be 150 MCQ with 02 Marks.
- The Exam Will be Based on the Subjects General Knowledge 38 Question, General Hindi 37 Question, Numerical & Mental Ability 38 Question, Mental Aptitude, IQ and Reasoning Ability 37 Question.
- The negative marking will be 0.5 Marks.
- The Exam Time Duration of 02 Hours.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
- Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be No Marks for Physical Exam.
Exam Syllabus :- The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows :
Numerical & Mental Ability
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be welcomed & Our Expert Panel will Try to solve your Query.