UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020 Advt no.24/2020 Junior Engineer Exam Date UKSSSC JE Call Letter To be Released Soon JE Exam News UKSSSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket JE Admit Card Details 2020 UKSSSC JE Exam Date Update UKSSSC JE Hall Ticket 2020 UKSSSC JE Call Letter 2020 UKSSSC JE Written Exam Date 2020
UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020
Latest Update 25.04.2020:- UKSSSC has Postponed the Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Exam. Exam Will be Conducted Soon. Candidates can download it Directly From The Link Given Below…
About Recruitment :-
UKSSSC had announced the Recruitment for the Post of Junior Engineer (JE). The Total number of Posts was 121. Many interested and eligible candidates filled their application form for these Posts. There was many Posts in this Recruitment So, Candidates Applied according to their Eligibility. The Application date started from 03.03.2020 & Last date of Applying was 02.04.2020. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link……….
The selection process will consist of Written test. There will be only One Stage of Written Test (OMR) in the Selection Process.
About Exam :
UKSSSC will Conduct Written Exam For the Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE). Estimated Date of Examination Will Be in the month of June, 2020. Exact Date of Examination Will be Announced Later on the Official Website of UKSSSC.
UKSSSC JE Exam Date – June, 2020(Tentative)
About Admit Card:-
Candidates who filled their Application form for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) can Download their Admit Cards through official Website of UKSSSC , Admit card will not send by post. Admit card is mandatory for giving exam. Candidates must have to carry their id proof along with their Admit card on the date of examination. Candidates keep in touch with our website for more information regarding Admit cards. Candidates can also Download their Admit Cards from given link below…..
Download UKSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 – Available Soon
Here Are Some Steps To Download Admit Card:– Candidates can download their admit cards from the website by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Click Here for Login for Admit Card”.
- Now, you have to login with “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Keep the printout of the admit card for further reference.
Exam Pattern :-The Pattern of the Exam will be as follows:-
- Written Exam/ OMR based Test – In this Test Questions will be on General Intelligence, General Knowledge.
- The written examination will consist of multiple choice based objective type questions.
- Each and every question will be of 1 mark.
- ¼ mark will be deducted as negative marking penalty if a wrong question will be attempted by candidate.
- Written test will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- Minimum passing marks will be 45 for General/OBC candidates whereas the same will be 35 for SC/ST candidates.
- There will be 100 questions having a total weightage of 100 marks.
- Duration of written examination will be 2 hours.
There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in the Written test
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ,So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.