TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 TSSPDCL Computer Operator Selection Process TSSPDCL Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator Exam Course Exam Questions for TSSPDCL Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus News Advt No. 03/2019 Check Detailed Syllabus pdf of TSSPDCL Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator Recruitment Notification
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019
Advt No. 03/2019
About Recruitment :-
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL). Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.into the post of Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator. The Total number of Vacancies are 500. Interested and eligible candidates can apply.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Proficiency Test
APART FROM THE WRITTEN EXAM, THE FOLLOWING TEST IS PRESCRIBED: –
Proficiency Test in computers will be conducted for those Candidates picked up in the ratio of 1:2 duly following the Rule of Reservation after the Written Examination. The candidates are required to qualify in the Proficiency Test for the purpose of Selection. It is only a Qualifying test and the marks secured by the candidates will not be counted for the purpose of selection.
Exam Pattern :-
- Written Test Marks : 80 marks
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- Written Test will be conducted in ENGLISH & TELUGU language only.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the above selection process shall be as follows:OC- 40%BC-35%SC/ST-30%PH-30%
|No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
Section:A Numerical ability and Logical Reasoning
Section:B Computer Awareness
Section:C English Language proficiency and General Knowledge
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (Practical Type)
Minimum qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying Marks
PROFICIENCY IN OFFICE AUTOMATION WITH USAGE OF COMPUTERS AND ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE
The test shall comprise the following four parts:
Name of the Part
|Name of the Question to be answered||Marks|
Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100-150 words ) in MS-Word
Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel
Example: Preparation of Power Point Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point
Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).
- SECTION –A: (ENGLISH AND TELUGU)-40 Marks
- 1. Numerical ability -Indices, Ratios, Proportions, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics etc.
- 2. Logical Reasoning and decision making and problem solving.
- SECTION –B: -20 Marks
- Computer Awareness
- 2.Basic concepts of Computers
- 3.Computer Applications & Skills
- 4.Accounts related Software
- SECTION –C: -20 Marks
- English Language proficiency ·Vocabulary, Comprehension passages & re-arrangement of sentences, Synonyms & Antonyms
- 2. General Knowledge.·Current affairs
- Consumer Relations.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- History, Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.·Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
| Create and save a document using MS WORD|
a. Deletion of Character, Word, line and block of text
b. Undo and redo process
c. Moving, Copying and renaming
2. Format the Text document
a. Character formatting
b. Paragraph formatting
c. Page formatting
3. Spell check the document
a. Finding and Replacing of text
b. Bookmarks and Searching for a Bookmarks
c. Checking Spelling and Grammar automatically
d. Checking Spelling and Grammar using Dictionary
4. Print the document
a. Print Preview
b. Print Dialog box
5. Mail Merge in Ms-word
a. Create main document and data file for mail merging
b. Merging the files
c. From letters using mail merging
d. Mailing labels using mail merging
6. Table creation in Ms-word
a. Create a table in the document
b. Add row, column to a table
c. Changing column width and row height.
d. Merge, split cells of table.
e. Use formulae in tables.
f. sorting data in a table.
g. formatting a table.
|EXCEL||1. Create and save a new work book in Excel|
2. Entering Data into Worksheet
3. Editing data of Worksheet
4. Formatting the text in the cells
5. Formatting the numbers in the cells.
6. Formatting cells.
7. Copying format of cell along with data format.
8. Changing the height and width of cells.
9. Freezing Titles, splitting screen
10. Enter formulae for calculation in the cells.
11. Copying the formula over a range of cells.
12. Inserting built-in functions in to the cells.
13. Create graphs for the data using Chart Wizard.
14. Format graphs in Excel.
15. Printing of worksheet.
|1. Create and save a new presentation using MS Power Point|
· layout of opening screen in Power Point
· the tool bars in MS Power Point
2. Choose Auto Layout for a new slide.
3. Insert text and pictures into a blank slide.
4. Insert new slides into the presentation.
5. Apply slide transition effects.
6. Slide show.
7. Set animation to text and pictures in a slide.
8. Set the sounds, order and timing for animation.
|INTERNET||1. Browse the Net using Browser software (Internet Explorer,|
Firefox, Google Chrome etc.,).
2. Search the Web using Search Engines.
3. Create an E-mail account.
4. Send and receive E-mail.
5. E-commerce transactions.