TNPCB AE Syllabus 2019 – 2020 TNPCB Environmental Scientist Syllabus 2020 TNPCB Assistant (Junior Assistant) Syllabus 2020 TNPCB Typist Syllabus 2020 TNPCB Syllabus 2020 for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist Posts Tamil Nadu PCB Asst. Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020 TNPCB Exam Pattern 2020 for Advt No. 01/2019
TNPCB AE Syllabus 2019 – 2020
Advt No. 02/2019
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Has Announced Much Vacancy Every Year. Recently They Announced The Vacancy Of 242 Posts for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist Posts. This Year the Many Candidates Filled The Application Form. Process Of Submitting Online Application Form Is Commenced From The Date 06 March, 2020 & The Last Date For Filling The Application Form Online is 26 March, 2020. Candidates Can Check The Details Of The Recruitment Below.
All the Eligible Candidates Filled there Online application form and Now they are Waiting for their Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted Soon & the Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately. The Exam Will be of Online Objective Type. More Details about the Exam information is Provided Below.
Selection Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages (i.e,)
|Online Examination||3 hours / 2 hours||87.8*||*Marks obtained in the Online examination to be worked out for percent 87.8%|
|Interview for the post of Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants)/ Interview and Skill Test on Typing for the post of Typists||12.2%|
Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern Will be as Follows :
- The question paper for Online Examination will be of Objective type for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant and Typist will be in English.
Assistant Engineer & Environmental Scientist
- The Exam Will be of Minimum 180 Marks / Questions.
- The Time Duration of Examination Will be 03 Hours.
Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist
- The Exam Will be of Minimum 120 Marks / Questions.
- The Time Duration of Examination Will be 02 Hours.
Syllabus: Exam Syllabus Will be as Follows:
The question paper will have 180 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the subjects covering Environmental Chemistry and Micro-Biology, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Aptitude for Work, Analytical Skills, Air Pollution and Control, Solid and Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental Impact Assessment, Legal and Administrative Framework for Pollution Control, Current Environmental Issues.
The question paper will have 180 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the subjects covering Environmental Chemistry, Ecological Systems, Biodiversity and Aquatic Systems Water, Air and Land Pollution: Monitoring and Testing, Global Environmental Issues, Environmental Impact Analysis, Micro-Biology, Analytical Skills and Aptitude for Work.
Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist
The question paper will have 120 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the following subjects covering
- General Science
- Current Events
- Political Science
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Politics and Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude & Mental Ability etc.
- The selected candidates from the Online examination may be permitted to attend interview based on the ranking and as per rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:5.
- The Shortlisted Candidates for the post of Typists will undergo Skill Test of typing in English and Tamil before selection.
After the Online EXAMINATION, the selection will be finalized as below:
- Candidates will be called for the original certificate verification in the ratio of 1:5 as per the rule of reservation (Communal roster) and based on the marks obtained in the Online Examination.
- After satisfactory verification of the certificates, the selection will be made from the eligible candidates purely on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Examination, Interview and as per the rule of reservation (communal roster) and then appointment orders will be issued to the notified vacancies.
- Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the tentative communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or if absent, during Certificate Verification, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of marks.
- Applying to the post through online and appearing for Online Examination, Certificate Verification and Interview alone will not guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.