Telangana State PSC Manager Recruitment 2020 How to Apply for TSPSC Manager (Engineering) 93 Posts 2020 Telangana State PSC Manager Engg. Job Vacancy 2020 Telangana State Public Service Commission Notification No. 03/2020 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit & Other Information
Telangana State PSC Manager Recruitment 2020
Notification No. 03/2020 Dt.07/03/2020
Latest Update Dated 16.04.2020: TSPSC has Extended the Online Application Last Date for Manager (Engineering) Posts. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below………..
Extension Of Last Date For Submission Of Online Application For Manager (Engineering) In Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply And Sewerage Board Engineering Service (General Recruitment) Notification No.03/2020 – Reg.
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service in the State of Telangana.
|Origination Name||Telangana State PSC|
|Name of Post||Manager (Engineering)|
|No. of Vacancy||93 Posts|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||16.03.2020 to 30.043.2020|
Details of Vacancy :
Manager (Engineering) – 93 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|01||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Civil Engg. branch)||79|
|02||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Mechanical Engg. branch)||06|
|03||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electrical Engg. branch)||04|
|04||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electronics & Communication Engg. branch)||03|
|05||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Computer Science / Information Technology branch)||01|
Age Limit (As on 01/07/2020):
Candidates Should be 18 Years old and Not more than 34 Years Old. A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2002 & should not be born before 02/07/1986. Details About the Age relaxation is Provided in the Below Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
Scale of Pay Rs. 37,100/-–91,450/-
Education Qualification :
Must possess a Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE.
Application Fee :-
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred And Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation..
Mode of Fee Payment :
The Fee is to be paid online duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement log on to www.tspsc.gov.in Online submission of application will start on Based According To Posts.
Steps to Apply:
- I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE https://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website https://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click Noon confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- III STEP:- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway.
- IV STEP:- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- V STEP:- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online/ OMR based.
- Personality Assessment Test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules).
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission & Application Fee|
|Admit Card||07 days before commencement of Examination|