TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 AE Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Notification Online Application Form Recruitment PDF Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited Eligibility Criteria Notification Pdf How to apply Check last Date Online Form Apply Online Link
TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
NOTIFICATION NO: 04/2020
About Recruitment :
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited Has Started Online Application To Fill 600 Posts Of Assistant Engineer. Check Details Below.
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer ( Electrical, Mechanical & Civil)|
|Total Posts||600 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||15/02/2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||16/03/2020|
|Selection Process||1. Online Exam|
2. Document Verification
|Exam Date||Will BE Notified Later On|
Total Posts :
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||400|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||125|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||75|
Pay Scale :
Level 1 of Officer Pay Matrix (i.e., Rs.39800 – 126500)
Eligibility Criteria :
AGE (as on 01.07.2019)
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum age (Should not have completed)|
|SC, SC(A), ST Candidates, Destitute widows, Ex-Servicemen and Differently abled persons of all castes.||18 years||35 Years|
|MBC/DC Candidates||18 years||35 Years|
|‘Others’ (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC).||18 years||35 Years|
Educational Qualification :
(As on 08.01.2020)
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering|
A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering|
A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||A degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering|
A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Mechanical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
Knowledge in Tamil :-
Candidates should possess an adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification.
The Candidates should have passed the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Public Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages, or studied the High School course in Tamil Medium and passed the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Public Examination or its equivalent Examination in Tamil Medium.
Selection Procedure :
All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and open market should apply through ON LINE to appear in the competitive online examination. The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who have appeared for the competitive online exam) will be called in the ratio of 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Examination and as per Communal roster.
Application FEES : The candidates can make payments through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
|OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)|
|SC, SCA and ST||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
|Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
How To Apply :
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
- Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
- Applying through online have the following major procedures a) One Time User Registration.
- Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
- After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
- This USER ID can be used for log on into the application portal for applying for various posts if the candidates are eligible for that post after updating the relevant profile information.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression. If the candidate is coming under differently abled category and unable to take left hand thumb impression, then the candidate can take Right hand thumb impression. An online application uploaded without photograph, signature, and thumb impression will be rejected.
Important Dates :
|Date of Notification||15/02/2020|
|Date of opening of Online Portal for submitting applications||15/02/2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications, for uploading the documents and fr making online payment||16/03/2020|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank / Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank (Challan Payment)||19/03/2020|
|Date and Time of Online Examination||The date of conducting Competitive Online Examination will be notified in the website www.tangedco.gov.in|