SSC Steno Syllabus 2019 SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 SSC Stenographer Grade C Syllabus 2019 SSC Stenographer Grade D Exam Syllabus 2019 Check SSC Steno Skill Test Pattern & Important Tips SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2019 SSC Stenographer ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2019 Syllabus
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’. The Process for Submitting the Application Form was Conducted Online. Submitting the Online Application Submission Process Will be Conducted form 17.09.2019 to 16.10.2019. Candidates can check the Detailed recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
The written test of Stenographer was conducted Soon. The Date of Written Exam Will be Declare Soon on the Official Website of SSC. SSC Will Conduct the CBT for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts. The Successful Candidates of Written Exam will face the Skill Test. The Skill Test will be Conducted Soon.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test
Computer Based Examination
Exam Pattern:- SSC Stenographer written exam will consist of one objective paper.
► There are total 3 parts in the written examination. Detailed information is given below:-
|Part||Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
► Total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours and 2 hours 40 minutes for visually handicapped candidates.
► Question except in Part-III will be in both English & Hindi Language.
► There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
Note : Candidates who qualified the written exam will be called up for Skill Test on computer.
Exam Syllabus :- SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus will be as follows :
General Intelligence and Reasoning : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
General Awareness : Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension : In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
Skill Test in Stenography
The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English orHindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m)for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D”. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)|
|Stenographer Grade “D”||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade “D”||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade “C”||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade “C”||Hindi||55||75|
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned.
Detailed options for various posts and departments will be taken from candidates either online or at the time of document verification. A candidate will not be considered for a Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he/ she has not indicated his/ her preference for it. Options confirmed at the time of Document Verification will be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of such options.
While giving preference of the posts/ Departments eitheronline or at the time of Document Verification, the candidates may note that the Border Roads Organization (BRO) have specific requirement of Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Standards. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the requirement of BRO before giving their preferences/ options. Measurement of Physical Standards and Physical and Medical Tests will be conducted by the BRO after final selection and nomination of candidates to BRO. Notification with regard to Physical/ Medical Standards, etc issued by BRO is placed at Annexure XVI.
Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU).
- Any other Photo bearing ID Card issued by Central/ State Govt.
Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of the Notice of examination.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate, if applicable
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- Certificate as per Annexure-V by the Central Government Civilian Employees.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or re-marriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband‟s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
- n case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death Certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband‟s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings oftwo leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicant‟s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.