SSB Silvassa TGT PGT Admit Card 2020 How to Download SSB Dadra Nagar Haveli Assistant Teacher Exam Call Letter 2020 SSB Silvassa Trained & Post Graduate Teacher Written Exam Hall Ticket 2020 SSB Silvassa TGT PGT Exam Date
SSB Silvassa TGT PGT Admit Card 2020
Advertisement No. 12
UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli has Invited the Applicant for 323 Posts for PGT, Assistant Teacher (High School) / TGT & Assistant Teacher, Primary / Upper Primary Schools (Elementary Education). Online Application Submission Process is Started from 25.01.2020 & Conducted from the Date 16.03.2020. Candidates Can Check More Details About the Recruitment from Below Provided Link.
|Written Exam||80 Marks|
|Domicile of Dadra & Nagar Haveli||20 Marks|
SSB Silvassa will Conduct the Exam & the Date of Examination will be announce on the Official Website. The Written Exam Will be Conducted First. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card:
Many Students are waiting for Admit Card. So we Want to intimate them that there is no update about Admit Card. It will be announced soon. So Kindly Wait for Its Publish. Till Then You can visit To this page regularly for latest info. about Admit Card. We will provide a simple link to download your Admit card Soon.
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of SSB Silvasa.
- Now Click on STAFF SELECTION BOARD Daman & Diu.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download SSB Silvassa TGT PGT Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Written Exam Will be Computer Based Examination.
- The Scheme of Marks Shall Comprise of total 80 Questions/ Marks.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks.
Note: There Will be a 33% Passing Marks.
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.