RPCAU Group C Syllabus 2019 – 2020 RPCAU Skilled Supporting Staff Syllabus 2019 Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Syllabus 2019 for Group C Posts Download RPCA University Skilled Supporting Staff Exam Syllabus pdf 2019 RPCAU Group C Exam Pattern 2019 RPCAU Bihar Syllabus & Selection Process Latest Updates
RPCAU Group C Syllabus 2019 – 2020
About Recruitment & Advt. No.:03/2019 :
Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Has Invited Online Application for Group C (Skilled Supporting Staff) For 100 Vacancies. Candidates Has Applied From 28th May 2019 To 29th June 2019. Any candidates Can Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Fee, Selection Process From Below. Candidates can Download Official Advertisement & Apply Online through the link provided below.
About Exam :
Lots of candidates has applied for the post. All the candidates who successfully registered themselves are waiting for the written exam date. RPCAU has not come up with any official dates for the examination but it could be anticipated that RPCAU will soon declare the official exam dates. Candidates can check the exam date from below.
This is the time when clearing a Competitive exam is not easy so all of that candidates who filled the application form are also worried about there exam. So all of that Candidates can get the help with this post. In this post we are providing the best suitable and selective Exam Pattern So that the Candidates Can easily study that and can clear the exam too.
Selection Process :
- Marks of Academic Qualification (50 Marks)
- Written Exam (250 Marks)
Note: Selection will be made on grand total marks on grand total marks in 300 (50+100+ 50 + 100).
Marks of Academic Qualification
0.25 x High School marks+10 marks for +2 qualification with maximum 25 marks + 3 marks for each completed year of experience with maximum of 25 marks.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
No interview as per Government of India direction.
Note: No Information About the Negative Marking is Provided on the Official Website. Candidates Should wait for the Official Announcement.
- Syllabus will be of Metric level.
Documents to Be Brought At the Time of Document Verification
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned/uploaded in the Online Applications and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates/documents/testimonials.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as ST/SC/OBC/EWS, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/Order under which the Caste is recognized as ST/SC/OBC/EWS and the village/town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- Printed copy of Online Application Form along with self-attested latest photograph pasted on the application form.
- ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their present employer, in case of candidates who are in service.
Final Words :-
Candidates can Bookmark our website (https://www.latestgovtsjobs.com) to get the latest updates regarding to the Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Syllabus, Admit card and Other Exam alerts.
Important Links Area
>> W!$H Y0U @LL THE BE$T <<
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.