RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020 RBI Assistant Official Exam Syllabus 2020 Download RBI CBT Exam Syllabus 2019 Check RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 RBI Assistant Syllabus pdf Online Exam Pattern Syllabus Important Topics Tips
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020
About Recruitment :-
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) IS Started Online Applications from eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. The Online Application Is Started From 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020. State wise Posts and Other Details are Shared Throug The “LIC Assistant Recruitment LLink” Given In The Bottom.
As the year passes level of competition for banking/ Insurance exam gets tougher. Moreover Pattern is also change. Now Candidates are wandering here & there in search of “What will come in RBI Assistant Exam, What is the Level of Exam, what Type of question will be asked? In this article, We will giving you answer of All Your Questions along with the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Syllabus.
Selection Process :- (Based on previous recruitment)
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Language Proficiency Test.
Exam Pattern :- The Exam Pattern will be as Follows :-
- This Part will be of Qualifying Nature & consists of Total 100 Marks & Consists of 100 Questions.
No. Of Questions
|2||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Total Time Duration for Screening Test is 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination).
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- It is an Online Objective Type Exam of 200 marks.
|Sr. No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions/ Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
- Time Duration of Exam is 2 Hours 15 Minutes (135 Minutes).
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination). 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally selected from the main on – line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Exam Syllabus :-
The Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Syllabus is as Provided Below-
English : Special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary. Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension & Cloze Test nothing can be out of these mentioned Topics etc. Comprehension will be lengthy.
General Awareness : Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Questions from Marketing will also be in ample amounts to Test Your Knowledge. Some Important Topics are :
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
Numerical Aptitude :- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Number Series, Quadratic Equations Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Data Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
Reasoning :- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning. Questions form Non Verbal Reasoning may ask in the Exam.
Computer Knowledge :- This part is to check candidate familiarity with computer. Question will be ask from computer basic, input, output, memory, Software, BIOS, Internet, MS word, MS excel, Computer Shortcuts, Computer Architecture, Computer Abbreviations etc.
Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written examination and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ask to us & keep in touch with our website.