Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2020 Download Now @Ptetdcb2020.Com Rajasthan B.Ed Online Hall Ticket Exam Date 2020 PTET Exam Date 2020 Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2020 Admit Card Download Rajasthan B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Admit Card 2020 Rajasthan PTET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Direct Download Link
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2020
Latest Update Dated 04.05.2020: Rajasthan PTET Examination is Postponed Due to Covid-19. New Date Will be Provided Soon. Keep in touch With us…..
About PTET :-
Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test is a state level Competetive examination. Any candidate who wants to get admission in various institutions or college in bachelor degree programmes has to pass this examination. Date of commencement for filling of the Online Application Form has been started from 20.01.2020 and Date of closure for filling of the Online Application Form 20.03.2020. Candidates can check more information from about exam and admit card from below.
P.T.E.T – 2020 (2 Year Course) [B.Ed.] Eligibility : Graduation
B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- 2020 [ 4 Year Integrated Course ] Eligibility : – 10+2
PTET Exam Date :-
Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test will be conduted on 10.05.2020. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 01.05.2020 Tentatively. This year many canbddates are going to appear in the examination process. Candidates who applied for Rajasthan PTET/B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- 2020 Exam they are going to write Rajasthan PTET Exam 2020 can Download PTET Admit Card 2020 from website Ptetdcb2020.Com very soon.
PTET 2020 Exam Schedule
|Entrance Examination PTET-2020|
|Entrance Examination Pre. B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed – 2020|
PTET Exam Pattern :-
There are 04 sections in the Rajasthan PTET Syllabus namely:
- Mental Ability
- Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness, and
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
there will be multiple type questions in the examination.
The Paper will be set both in English and Hindi except for the Language Proficiency Section.
Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 03 hours.
Each Section consist of 50 questions and 150 marks.
Each question will be 03 marks.
Maximum marks awarded for candidates will be 600.
PTET Admit Card :-
The web link for downloading their e-admit card of Rajasthan PTET Admit Card for Written Exam will be provided Soon on the PTET website. Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Center of Rajasthan PTET by PTET. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before Exam. Also the Candidates Can Download there Admit Card from the Below Provided Link.
Steps to Download Admit Card :-
- First visit the official website of the PTET 2020 that is Ptetdcb2020.Com to get the Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit Card.
- Then on home page of official site follow “Admit Card” tab given at the top of the page.
- Then on next page, you need to hit the appropriate tab related to zone to get the PTET 2020 E-Admit Card.
- Then select and hit the appropriate link related to PTET Admit Card.
- Now PTET Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now, candidates need to enter required information in Admit Card of PTET such as Registration ID and Date of Birth and hit on “Search” button.
- PTET 2020 E-Admit Cards will appear on your screen.
- Download PTET 2020 E-Admit Cards on your desktop or take a printout of the PTET 2020 E-Admit Cards and bring Admit Card at the time of examination.
Things Mentioned On The PTET Admit Card :-
At the time of downloading the Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2020, applicants will get some details on PTET Hall ticket. You should check those details carefully:
- Official Email Id
- Roll Number, Ticket Number
- User ID, Password
- Opted for Scribe
- Exam Date• Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Applicant’s Name
- Sex, Date of Birth
- Official Website
- Helpline Number
- Category, Address
- Examination Venue
- Land Mark, Paper’s Schedule
- Some Special Instructions
PTET-2020 Office Phone No: 0151-2528034, 2528035
Address : Coordinator PTET-2020
GOVERNMENT DUNGAR COLLEGE, BIKANER (RAJASTHAN) INDIA
Helpline : 9460758832
Important Link Area
If you have any problem regarding Admit Card Download. Leave a comment in the comment box given below. Our Expert Panel will try to assist you.