PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 PGIMER Chandigarh Has Opened The 163 Posts Of Senior Residents & Other Posts PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Residents Recruitment, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Date Can Be Checked Here Against Advt No.PGI/RC/013/2020/4905
PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Latest Update Dated 14.05.2020: PGIMER has Extended the Last Date of Submit Online Application Form Till 15.05.2020. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Provided Link………
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites ONLINE applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of Various Posts for a maximum period up to 03 years as per details given below
|Name of Post||Senior Residents & Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||159|
|Eligibility Criteria||Given Below|
|Application Submission Last Date|
Details of Vacancy : Total posts 159
|Senior Medical Officer||04|
|Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators||12|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, Punjab,
ll India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
Age Limit :
Age limit –Upto 40 years.
Pay Scale :
- Senior Resident and Senior Medical OfficerLevel-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/-+ NPA.
- Sr. Demonstrator (Medical)Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum ofRs.67,700/-+ NPA.
- Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)Level-10 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/-.
- Jr. Demonstrator (Medical)Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-+ NPA.
- Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-
Education Qualification :
Educational qualification for PGIMER Senior Resident and other posts is different. There will be separate eligibility criteria according to the Post(s) & Deptt. Candidates need to check official notification from link given below.
Application Fee :
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/-plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 1500/-plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
How to Pay Fee :
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the SR/ Demonstrator APPLICATION portal using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply :
Candidates need to make online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for step by step viz. Advt. No., Advt. Date, Name of Applicant (as per matriculation certificate), Date of Birth (as per matriculation certificate), Mobile No. & Email ID carefully as the details filled in the REGISTRATION FORM will NOT be allowed to be changed once registered.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Departmental interview & assessment
Important Dates :
|Opening Date For Online Registration For Filling Up Of Online Application On Pgimer’s Website www.pgimer.edu.in (Recruitment Link At Home Page)||04.04.2020|
|Closing Date For Online Registration & Submission Of Online Applications|
|Opening Date For Availability Of Admit Cards For Downloading From Pgimer’s Website||14.05.2020|
|Date For Computer Based Test (Cbt) For 75 Marks||29.05.2020|
|Expected Date Of Declaration Of Result Of CBT For Shortlisting Of Candidates||10.06.2020|
|Expected Date Of Publishing Eligibility Notice On Institute’s Website In Respect Of Candidates Who Will Be Eligible For Departmental Interview & Assessment||15.06.2020|
|Expected Date Of Document Verification By The Committee||19.06.2020|
|Expected Date Of Departmental Interview & Assessment For 25 Marks||19.06.2020|
|Date Of Declaration Of Final Result||27.06.2020|