OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2020 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Exam Date 2020 Odisha SSC Various Post on the Contractual Basis Hall Ticket 2020 How to download Call Letter for Odisha SSC Junior Clerk Exam
OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2020
Latest Update Dated 18.04.2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission Has Postponed all the Examinations due to COVID-19. Check More Details from Below Link…..
About Recruitment :-
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced the short notice about the various 108 posts like Junior Clerk-Cum typist, Junior Accountant and Junior Clerk. All the Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application Form For these Posts. Application Submission process is Started from the Date 05-Mar-2020 To 04-Apr-2020. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Selection Process :-
Examination will be conducted in 3 Phases i.e.
- Phase I : Main Written Examination
- Phase II : Typing test in computer
- Phase III : Document Verification
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Main Written Examination. Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates.
Date of Exam : Announce Soon
About Admit Card :-
Downloading of Admit card has not been started yet. Candidates are advise to follow official website for latest information regarding admit card. Candidates can also follow latest updates regarding exam, syllabus etc of other exams also.
|Department Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk and Various others|
|Admit Card Date||Announce Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Will be Intimated shortly|
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of OSSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2020: Available Soon
Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Phase I of the examination will be Objective in nature.
- About 6 times the vacancy, Candidates will be called for Stage II.
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.