ONGC Assistant Technician Admit Card 2019 – 2020 ONGC Non-Executives Exam Admit Card 2020 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Assistant Technician & Jr. Assistant Technician Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2020 ONGC Exam Date for Advt No. 01 /2019 (R&P) & 01 (A) /2019 (R&P) ONGC Admit Card 2020 for Assistant Technician
ONGC Assistant Technician Admit Card 2019 – 2020
About Advt No. 01 /2019 (R&P) & 01 (A) /2019 (R&P)
Latest Update Dated 22.05.2020: ONGC has Not Provided Any Exam Date Yet for Non Executive Posts. Candidates are requested not to be misled by such unscrupulous message. The date of examination will be published in the ONGC website and will also be communicated to candidate by mail…………
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Western Sector Invited the Applicants for the Recruitment of 747 Posts of Non-Executives in Western Sector, Gujarat & Rajasthan Kutch – Onland. All the Eligible & Selected Candidates Filled their Application Form. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted Online. Application Submission Process is Started From the Date 31/01/2019 & Conducted till the Date 20/02/2019. Candidates Can Check More Details About the Recruitment through the Link Provided Below.
All the Eligible & Selected Candidates Will face the Written Exam. The Exam Will be Computer Based Test. Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website of ONGC. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Computer Based Test : Announce Later
The selection methodology will comprise the following stages :-
- Computer Based Test.
- Skill Test i.e. Physical Test / Driving Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Stenography Test /Typing Test (wherever applicable) etc.
Note: Skill test shall be conducted for posts at Sl. No. 07,12,17,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34 & 35.
Admit Card Will be available to download on the ONGC website. So, we advised Candidates to keep visiting the website time to time. Although, We will give you the Admit card and Exam Date information on this page. So, you should visit this page. Because, We will also give you a direct link to download the Admit card easily.
Download ONGC Assistant Technician Admit Card 2019: Available Soon
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- All Questions shall be multiple choice objective type for a total of 100 marks/ Questions.
- There will be NO negative marking in CBT.
- Total duration of the test shall be 2 hours.
- The test shall be in English and Hindi. However those candidates who opt for Hindi as the language of choice the test shall be bilingual i.e. in both Hindi and English. For the post of Jr. Asstt. (OL) the test will be in Hindi.
- PwD candidates shall be given compensatory time i.e.20 minutes per hour (total 40 Minutes). Scribe may be provided by ONGC to those PwD candidates in the category of Blindness and Locomotor disability who wish to avail one. The provision of scribe can be allowed on Production of a certificate to the effect that the person concerned has physical limitation to write and scribe Is essential to write examination on his behalf, from the Chief Medical Officer/Civil Surgeon/Medical Superintendent of a Government health care institution as per proforma prescribed by GOI.