MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Admit Card 2019 – 2020 Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Assistant Trainee Chemical Admit Card 2019 How To Download MRPL TAT Electrical Exam Hall Tickets 2019 MRPL Non Management Cadre Written Exam Date 2019 MRPL Exam Call Latter MRPL Written Exam Technical Assistant Trainee Electrical Call Latter
MRPL Technician Assistant Trainee Admit Card 2019 – 2020
Advertisement No. 78/2019
Online application started by the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) From 11-October-2019 to 09- November-2019 For the different post (For the post of Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical) 113, Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical), 27 Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical) 36, Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation) 25. There are 223 total number of vacancies in MRPL. A large number of candidates applied for this post. All the eligible candidates can download the admit card from its official website www.mrpl.co.in.
The selection process will be based on:-
- WRITTEN EXAM.
- SKILL TEST.
- DOCUMENT SCRUTINY.
- PHYSICAL TEST.
About Admit Card:
MRPL will be provide the admit card for these post as soon as possible. The date of downloading admit card will be release 21 days before to announced date of examination. All the candidates should be insure that The admit card for the online test including all the relevant information (picture of the candidate, signature, etc). with the help of website www.mrpl.co.in candidates can easily download their admit card. Candidates can easily download the admit card from the link given below.
|Department Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Approximately 21 days before the exam.|
How to download admit card:
- Candidates are first required to go to the official website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited www.mrpl.co.in.
- Then click on the Home Page to open the link “MRPL TAT 2019 download admit card”.
- Then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO download ONLINE admit card for MRPL Technician Assistant Trainee 2019”.
- All the candidate is required to use the relative information (Registration Number/ Roll Number, Password/ Date of Birth) for download the call letter.
- With the help of link candidate can easily download the admit card.
Information About Exam:
MRPL examination consist of Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Test, Document Scrutiny. Candidates those are selected in Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Test as per the criteria of MRPL will be considered for Document Scrutiny. The above tests are in addition to the mandatory pre-employment medical examination. The written test will be conducted at centers in Karnataka only.
The minimum percentage of marks required to qualify the written test shall be as under:
- For UR, EWS, and OBC (Including Non-creamy layer) Candidates minimum qualifying marks – 60%.
- For SC, ST/PWD Candidates minimum qualifying marks – 50%
Written Exam Pattern:
- MRPL conduct Written Test for the selection of these post.
- The time Duration will be 120 Minutes.
- The Written Test will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions the written exam will consist of two sections (1) General Awareness of 40 marks (2) Discipline/Subject of 80 marks.
- All questions carry equal 1 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
- The written test will be conducted at centers in Karnataka only.