MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon written Exam Pattern 2020 Download TN MRB Asst. Surgeon Written Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf
MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020
MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB), TAMIL NADU has recently Invited Online application form for 223 Posts of Assistant Surgeon. There are many eligible Candidates filled their online application form for the above Vacant Posts according to their preference. The Process of Submitting online application is Conducted till the date 29.05.2020. Candidates Can check the more Details about the Recruitment is provided below Link…
All the Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Written Examination. The Written Exam Will be Conducted on second week of June 2020. The Exam Will be Written Objective Type. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Competition Level Become Harder With the Passing of Time. So All those Candidates Who Filled the Application form and Started their Preparation are very much tense about the Exam. So Here we are Providing the Latest Exam Pattern with Selective Topics. Candidates Can Do their Preparation by the below Pattern & Syllabus.
Exam Pattern:- Exam Pattern for the Assistant Surgeon written Exam is as Follows:
Minimum Qualifying marks (%)
|Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet; Objective type single paper Exam for Assistant Surgeon (General)||2:00 Hours||90||30||35|
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type – OMR Sheet.
- The Question Paper consists of 90 Questions and 90 marks.
- There will be no Negative Marking for Wrong Answers.
- The Duration of Test is 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be no oral Test (Interview) for the post.
- Minimum qualifying marks for SC/SCA/ST are 30% and for others are 35%.
- The Question Paper standard will be Graduation Level.
Exam Syllabus:- The MRB Asst. Surgeon Exam Syllabus will be Follws as:
Download Syllabus:- Available Shortly
Academic weightage in marks
10 Marks scored in MBBS reduced to 10
- 1 (one) Mark for PG Diploma
- 2 (two) Marks for PG Degree (Academic Weightage and Special Weightage restricted to total of 10 Marks)