|Name of Post:||NTA JEE MAIN April Phase II Postponed 2020|
|Post Date :||06 February 2020|
About NTA JEE MAIN :
National Testing Agency NTA Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Admission of Engineering Courses Through JEE MAIN Phase II April 2020
Application Fee Paper I
- General / OBC (Male) : 650/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 325/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 325/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 325/-
Application Fee Paper I & II
- General / OBC (Male) : 1300/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 650/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
- Application Begin : 07/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/03/2020
- Fees Payment Last Date : 12/03/2020
- Correction Date : 13-16 March 2020
- Exam Date Online : 05-11 April 2020 (Postponed)
- Admit Card Available : April 2020
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General / OBC Candidates Not be Born After : 01/10/1995
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Not be Born After : 01/10/1990
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2020 Phase II Instruction
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online
- Photo Instruction : Passport Size Scanned Clear Photo Must be Taker After 01/02/2020
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN 2020 Phase II April 2020 Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature
How to Fill Form
- National Testing Agency NTA Joint Entrance Examination JEE MAINS Phase II April 2020 Are Released Phase II April 2020 Admission Notification and Started to Online Application Form Candidate Can Apply Between 07/02/2020 to 06/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA JEEMAIN Phase II Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.