JCECEB BSC Nursing Syllabus 2020 Basic Post Basic BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern 2020 download B.sc Nursing NECE Syllabus Exam Pattern 2020
JCECEB BSC Nursing Syllabus 2020
About JCECEB :-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing :-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has published notice for admission in the B.Sc nursing (basic/post basic) course for the session 2020-21. The application form will be available online on the official website. Candidates who are interested to take admission in the B.Sc nursing have filled their correct detail in the application form and submit before the last date.
JCECEB BSC Nursing Examination Date
Generally JCECEB Release The Exam Date Of All Competitive Exam Will The Notification But It Has Not Provided Any Exam Date Of JCECEB BSC Nursing Because Of COVID 19 Pandemic.
But The Board has Indicated That The BSC Nursing Examination may Be Conducted in September / October Month. But It Is Also Tentative. The Board Will Take Decision Of Conducting Examination According To That Time Situation. So Keep Visiting This Post For Further alerts.
JCECEB BSC Nursing Examination Center
JCECEB Will Conduct The BSC Nursing Competitive Examination On various Exam Centers In Ranchi City Only. Exam Center, Date Of Exam & Timing Of Examination Will Be Informed Through Admit Card. The Admit card Will Be Available To Download 04 Days Prior To the Exam Date.
JCECEB BSC Nursing Merit List Preparation
The Merit List Will Be Prepared On The Basis Of Marks Acquired In Competitive Examination Of Basic BSC Nursing & For Post Basic Nursing.
JCECEB BSC Nursing Exam Pattern
JCECEB BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus Will Be Different For Basic Bsc Nursing & Post Basic Nursing Course. Check Detailed Exam Pattern Given Below :-
Basic BSC Nursing Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern For BSC Nursing Will Be As Following :-
- The Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- Total Time Duration Is Not Provided In The Detailed Notification. So Candidates Suggested To Read Exam Related Instruction Mentioned In The Question Booklet Before The Exam.
- The Total Marks Of Entrance Exam Will be 150.
- The Exam Subjects Will Be As Following:-
- Each Subject Will Have Maximum Marks Of 50.
JCECEB Basic BSC Nursing Exam Standard
JCECEB Basic BSC Nursing Exam Subject’s Questions Will Be Of Intermediate (10+2) Standard.
JCECEB Post Basic Nursing Exam Pattern
The JCECEB Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern Will Be As Following :-
- The Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- Each Question Will Have 04 Options.
- The Total Marks Will Be 100.
|Total Time Duration||Not Known|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
|Exam Subjects||“A” Grade Nursing Syllabus Based|
JCECEB Basic BSC Nursing Exam Syllabus Will Be As Following :-
- FORCE AND LAWS OF MOTION
- WORK ENERGY AND POWER
- ROTATIONAL MOTION AND MOMENT OF INERTIA
- PROPERTIES OF SOLID AND FLUIDS
- HEAT AND THERMODYNAMICS
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- EFFECT OF ELECTRIC CURRENT
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ULTERNATING CURRENT
- ELECTRON , PHOTON AND RADIO ACTIVITY
CHEMISTRY (PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY)
- ATOMIC STRUCTURE
- CHEMICAL BOND
- SOLID STATE
- NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM
- IONIC EQUILIBRIUM
- THERMOCHEMISTY AND THERMODYNAMICS
- CHEMICAL KINETICS
- SURFACE CHEMISTRY
- PPRINCIPLES OF METALLURGICAL OPERTAIONS
- CHEMICAL PERIODICITY
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ELEMENTS
- TRANSITIONS METALS
- CO-ORDINATION COMPOUND
- CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
- CHEMISTRY OF HYDRO CARBON
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS BASED ON FUNCTIONAL GROUP CONTAINING NITROGEN
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING ORGANIC OXYGENS
- CHEMISTRY IN DAILY LIFE
Zoology will comprise following topics : –
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Applied Biology
- Mammalian Anatomy (Eg. Rabbit)
- Animal Physiology
- Detailed studies of Protozoa, Porifera, Coelenterate, Aschelminthes, Annelida and Arthropod.
Botany will comprise following topics : –
- Plant Cell
- Seeds in angiospermic plants
- Cell differentiation Plant Tissue
- Anatomy of Root, stem and leaf
- Important phylums