ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Syllabus 2020 ITBP Constable GD Syllabus 2020 under Sports Quota How to Prepare for ITBP Force Constable (General Duty) Exam 2020 ITBP Constable (GD) Selection Process / Exam Pattern Important Documents for ITBP Constable GD DV
ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Syllabus 2020
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has Recently Announced the Recruitment of 51 Posts of Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis under Sports Quota. All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts from the Date 13.07.2020 to 26.08.2020. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link.
Candidates who applied online will be called for Documentation. The dates of examination will be notified soon.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Before start of documentation all candidates will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- All candidates reporting for recruitment will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per Para 4 (b), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board including the document already uploaded on ITBP recruitment website.
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, the candidates whose documents are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents/sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot. Original documents will be returned. ITBP at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verifications/checking shall be final.
- Players who have participated or won medal(s) in the competitions given below above during the period from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/ GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
- Candidates will be given marks for medals won or level of participation during aforementioned time period only.
- Only the marks of that one higher medal/position or level of participation in which a candidate is getting maximum marks as per the table given Below will be considered.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 08 for all category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates / documents will be rejected summarily and candidates who declared qualified in documentation stage will be sent to Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Candidate will be given marks for any one highest medal secured by him/her during last 02 years. If any candidate has secured more than 01 medal in particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only the highest medal/Position secured in the competition and marks given to him for separate competitions shall not be included in overall sports achievements.
- Marking will be done as per table given below :-
|S. N.||Competition||Marks of Gold Medal||Marks of Silver Medal||Marks for Bronze Medal||Marks for participati on|
|2.||World Championship/World Cup||90||86||82||70|
|3.||Asian Games/Commonwealth Games (4 years)||80||76||72||60|
|4.||Asian Championship/Cup/ Commonwealth Championship||70||66||62||50|
|5.||Youth Olympic Games||60||56||52||40|
|6.||Youth/Junior Asian Championship & Youth/Junior Commonwealth Championship||50||46||42||–|
|7.||SAF Games & any International level recognized by Govt. of India (MYA&S)||40||36||32||–|
|8.||National Games and Senior National Championship||30||26||22||–|
|9.||Junior National level Championship/ All India Inter University Tournaments/Championship/Khelo India/Youth Games||20||16||12||–|
|10.||National School Games||18||14||08||–|
Order Of Preference
|First Preference||Candidates who have represented the country and won medals in order of their priority i.e. Gold/Silver/Bronze in an International Competition in senior Junior or in youth categories with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports(Govt. of India)|
|Second Preference||Candidate who have represented and won medal(s) or positions up to 3rd place in the Senior or Junior National Level Championship/Games organized by the recognized National Sports Federation or National Games organized by Indian Olympic Association.|
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Description||Height For Male||Height For Female||Chest for Male only (Min. 05 cms expansion is must)|
|General Candidate||170 cms||157 cms||80 cms|
|R elaxation:- Candidates hailing from Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K.||165 cms||155 cms||78 cms|
|Candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA), comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these districts: (1) Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhat Part-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivok Hill Forest (16) Sivok Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania||162.5 cms||152.5 cms||77 cms|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes categories.||162.5cms||150 cms||76 cms|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes hailing from the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts.||160 cms||147.5 cms||76 cms|
Weight-Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates
|Height in Cms||18-22||23-27||29-32||33-37|
|Height in Cms||18-22||23-27||29-32||33-37|
|168||51-62||52.5 to 64.5||54.5-66.5||56-68|
|188||65-79||67.5 – 82.5||70-85.5||71.5-87.5|
Detailed Medical Examination
- The medical examination of the candidates will be conducted as per the revised medical guidelines issued by MHA. The minimum medical standards are as follows.
- Eye Sight -The minimum distance vision shall be 6/6 and 6/9 for both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing spectacles or lenses;
|Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision) Better eye||Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision) Worse eye||Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision) Better eye||Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision)Worse eye||Refraction||Colour Vision||Remarks|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP III by ISIHARA||-In right handed person, the Right eye is better eye and vice versa. -Binocular vision is required.|
- A colour blind person shall not be eligible for recruitment. If a person is found to be colour blind at any stage of service career, he/she shall be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue;
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins or squint in eyes;
- Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any medical condition or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties or a cause of rejection as per the revised Medical Guidelines of May, 2015 issued by MHA.
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.