About Indian Coast Guard Yantrik:
Enrolled personnel in the Coast Guard serve as either a yantrik (technician) or navik (sailor). Yantriks are responsible for operating and maintaining mechanical, electrical or aeronautical equipment and systems on board the Coast Guard vessels and aircraft.
|Name of Post:||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik|
|Post Date :||14 February 2020|
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee For the All Category Candidates Only Fill Online Form.
- Application Begin : 16/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/03/2020 upto 05:00 PM Only
- Admit Card Available : 09 to 16 April 2020
- Exam Date : April / May 2020
- 18-22 Years Age
- Between 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering with
Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks.
Physical Eligibility Details
- Height : 157 CMS
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 1.6 KM Running in 7 Minutes
- 10 Pushup
- Chest : Minimum 5 CMS Expansion
How to Fill Form
- Join Indian Coast Guard Are Released the Notification for Yantrik Technicial 02/2020 (Mechanical / Electrical & E&T) Latest Jobs Defence Vacancies 2020 . Candidate Can Apply Between 16/03/2020 to 22/03/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Coast Guard 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.