Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus 2020 Military Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus Indian Army Nursing Exam Pattern Download AFMC Nursing Exam Syllabus 2020 Download Indian Army Nursing Syllabus Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern Indian Army Nursing Officer Written Exam Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission Test Syllabus Indian Army Written Exam Syllabus 2020 Military Armed Force Medical College Entrance Exam Pattern Check Indian Army Nursing Selection Process Detailed Syllabus Of Army Nursing Written Exam
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus 2020
About Admission :-
Indian Army had invited female Candidates (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2020 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission. The online application started from 14.Nov.2019 and last date of application was 02.Dec.2019.
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
- Interview & Medical Examination
Note : Final selection will be based on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.About Exam :- Indian Armed Forced will conduct written exam for the nursing course. The written exam likely to be held in Jan 2020. Exam will consist objective type question. The exam will be conducted in various cities mention by indian army. On the basis of merit of written Test, candidates will be called for interview examination. Here we are going to discuss Exam pattern & syllabus on the basis of preivous year.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
Written Exam Pattern :
- The written will be of objective type.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Exam questions from General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
|Exam Type||Name Of The Subject||Exam Duration|
|Written Test (Objective Type Test)||English||90 Mins|
Exam Syllabus :-
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Close passage.
- Comprehension passage
- Synonyms / Antonyms.
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases. etc
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution also.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d, and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
- Electro chemistry.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Bio molecules.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification also.
- Visual Memory etc.
Final Words :-If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.latestgovtsjobs.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link :
Candidates can share their queries related to Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.