HSSC Patwari Admit Card 2019 Haryana Patwari Admit Card 2019 Haryana SSC Admit Card 2019 HSSC Patwari Exam Admit Card 2019 HSSC Advt. No. 07/2019 Admit Card 2019 HSSC Patwari Hall Ticket Call Letter Check Exam Date & Syllabus Haryana SSC Patwari Admit Card 2019 Haryana SSC Patwari Exam Date
HSSC Patwari Admit Card 2019
Latest Updated On 13.03.2020 : HSSC Patwari Breakup Of Posts is Amended…Check Now Through The Link Give Below………..
Latest Updated on 21/02/2020:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission Will Conduct the Exam for Patwari Exam Soon……….Download Official Image Given Below………
About Advt. No. 7/2019 & Recruitment:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had invited applications for recruitment to 558 posts of Patwari. Many Candidates Who is interested in there Posts filled their Online Application form. The Process Of Submitting Online Application form is Conducting from 14.06.2019 to 28.06.2019. Candidates Can Check the HSSC Patwari Recruitment Details From the Link Provided on the Below Table.
Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted on the Date –.07.2019 to 18.08.2019. The Written Exam Will be Conducted First.
Haryana Patwari Exam Date → Available Soon
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of this written exam conducting by Haryana SSC. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam.
Download Haryana Patwari Admit Card 2019 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Written Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Scheme of Marks in respect of Selection to Patwari Posts in the Service Shall Comprise of total 100 Marks.
- Objective Test Will Consist 90 Marks.
- 75% Weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% Weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
Note: No Information regarding the Negative Marking is Provided on the Detailed Advertisement. Candidates Are Advised to Check the Instruction on the Question Paper at the Time of Exam.