HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2019 Haryana Staff Selection Commission Admit Card 2020 HSSC Patwari Canal Exam Date 2020 HSSC Canal Patwari Hall Ticket 2020 Check HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 20199
HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2019
Advt. No. 8/2019
Latest Updated on 21/03/2020:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission Will Conduct the Exam for Canal Patwari in Upcoming Month…..Keep Visiting This Post For Further Alerts……
About Advt. No. 8/2019 & Recruitment:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently Announced the Recruitment of Canal Patwari for 1100 Posts. The Process Of Submitting Online Application form Was Conducted from 18.06.2019 to 02.07.2019. Candidates Can Check the HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment From the Link Provided Below.
About Exam Date : Interested & Eligible Candidates Had Filled their Application form for The Post of Canal Patwari and Now they are waiting for the Written exam Exam. Now Exam will be held from the 13.07.2019 to 18.08.2019. the time and place of examination venue will be Mentioned in the admit card.
HSSC Canal Patwari Exam Date –
19 January 2020Available Soon
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card to enter in prescribed Exam Centre To Write This Exam conducting by HSSC. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be Sent to home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam. Candidates Can Download Admit Card From the Haryana SSC official website or From the Link Given below.
Download HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2019 – Available Soon
1. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
(ii) The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana
(iii) The marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
1. if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
2.if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”