East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 for 663 Posts of Nursing Superintendent & Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants East Coast Railway Nursing Superintendent Recruitment 2020 How to Apply for ECR Latest Vacancy 2020
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
Details of Vacancy : Total – Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – 255 Posts
- Pharmacist – 51 Posts
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) – 255 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) – 102 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) :
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 38 Years
- Pharmacist – 20 to 35 Years
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) – 18 to 33 Years
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) – 53 years
Pay Scale :
- Nursing Superintendent – Pay Band-2 +Grade Pay of Rs.4600
- Pharmacist – Pay Band-2 +Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) – Pay Band-1 +Grade Pay of Rs.1800
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) – Monthly remuneration is Rs. 75,000/-(including HRA & Transport Allowance) for Full Time General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO).
- Nursing Superintendent – Candidates should have completed a three-year course in general nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or institution recognised by the Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist – Candidates must have cleared class 12 and have a minimum diploma in the required field from a recognized institute.
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) – Candidates required to possess a minimum matriculate level of education.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) – The candidate should be a minimum MBBS pass degree from an institute recognized by the Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council, or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year of compulsory, rotatory Internship.
Application Fee :-
Not Provided By the Official Department.
How to Apply :
Eligible and willing candidates should submit scanned copies of the credentials, Application form in the prescribed format with self attested photocopies of certificates showing date of birth, educational qualification, community and work experience certificate(s), if any, may also be emailed to the email lD- [email protected] upto 22″ May 2020. On verification of the same at this end, the suitable candidates will be notified through email for their reporting for duty in due course, at the time of which, if they accept the offer, they will be required to bring along all the original documents earlier submitted and two passport size photographs. Retired doctors should bring original P.P.O.(Pension Payment Order), Service Certificate & LPC along with attested photo copies of all. No application submitted after the cut-off date (22″ May, 2020) will be admitted.
Important Dates :
|Application Started||14th May 2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||22nd May 2020|