DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 How to Prepare for DGR Punjab Assistant Manager Exam DGR Punjab SSM, SM, AM & TA Exam Syllabus 2020 DGR Punjab Senior System Manager Exam Pattern 2020 DGR Punjab Selection Process 2020
DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020
Directorate Of Governance Reforms, Punjab invited the Applicants for the Recruitment of 324 Posts of System Manager (SM), Assistant Manager (AM) & Technical Assistant (TA). All the Eligible Candidates who is Interested in this vacancy filled their Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Conducted Till the Date 21st February 2020. Candidates can check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided link.
All those Candidates Who Filled their Online Application Form Will Face the Exam. The Recruitment Board will conduct various exams for this Posts. Date of Examination Will be Provided Soon. Candidates Can Check More Information From the Below Provided Link.
Selection Process :
Written Test –100 questions in 2 hours
However, the selection of the Candidates of the post of Technical Assistant shall be based on the merit of the written test only. There will be no interview for the post of Technical Assistants.
- Every candidate will undergo the same written test. The multiple choice questions test paper will have a total of 100 questions of 1 mark each, which are to be attempted in 2 hours. The distribution of marks will be 60% Technical & 40 General as per the syllabus detailed above.
- To qualify for the written examination, a candidate would be required to score at least 40% marks from technical section and 40% in aggregate (both sections combined) which means minimum 24 marks in technical and 40 marks overall.
- Each question rightly attempted will carry 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of0.25 for each wrong answer.
- The broad syllabus for the test would as under:-
60% Technical comprising of (Questions will be of B.Tech/B.E level):-
- Project Management
- Basic Programming
- Solution architecture
- MS office
40% General comprising of (Questions will be of Bank PO level):-
- Mental Ability
- Test of Reasoning
- English Language
- Candidates equal to three times the number of advertised posts (category wise), out of the candidates, who would qualify the written examination, shall be invited for the Interview in case of the position of SSM, SM & AM.
- A category wise waiting list, equal to 25% of the advertised posts,shall be prepared, in addition to the candidates finally selected in the interview.
- The final selection list and waiting list shall be displayed on the website. (www.dgrpunjab.gov.in).