CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 CRPF Paramedical Staff Exam Syllabus 2020 Scheme of CRPF Group B C Paramedical Posts Exam CRPF Inspector SI ASI Exam Pattern Selection Process Written Test PET PST
CRPF Para Medical Staff Exam Syllabus 2020
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment to 342 posts of Group B & Group C Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted, Combatised Paramedical Staff i.e. Inspector, Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector. Online Application Submission Process is Commenced from the Date 20.07.2020 to 31.08.2020. Check More Details about Recruitment from Below.
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The dates of examination will be notified soon.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. So, Candidates are too much tensed or stressed about their preparation to give their best in exam. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Group B & C Para Medical Staff Exam conducting by CRPF.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Categories||Minimum Height||Maximum Height|
|General Candidates||170 Cms||157 Cms|
|Candidates Falling In The Categories Of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas And Candidates Belonging To The States Of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, And Jammu & Kashmir.||165 Cms||155 Cms|
|All Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribes.||162.5 Cms||150 Cms|
Chest ( Male Candidates )
|General Candidates||80 Cms||85 Cms|
|Candidates Falling In The Categories Of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, And Candidates Belonging To The States Of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, And Jammu & Kashmir.||78 Cms||83 Cms|
|All Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribes.||76 Cms||81 Cms|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Race||1 mile race in 7 Minutes 30 Seconds||800 Mtr. race in 6 Minutes|
|Long Jump||10 feet (3 chances)||6 feet (3 chances)|
|High Jump||3 feet (3 chances)||2.5 feet (3 chances)|
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Group B & C Para Medical Staff written test is as Follows:-
► Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
► There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions.
► Each question will carry 01 Marks thus the Exam Will be of 100 marks.
► The duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Part A||a) General Intelligence & Reasoning||10|
|b) General Awareness||10|
|c) Numerical Aptitude||15|
|d) English/Hindi Comprehension||15|
|Part B||Trade/Profession Related||50|
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Group B & C Para Medical Staff written Exam is given below:-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning : It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- General Awareness : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
- Numerical Aptitude : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Hindi/ English Comprehension : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- Trade/ Profession Related : Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules and related to the trade/profession under the several posts.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area
>> W!$h Y0U @LL The Be$T <<
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
There are no Major Changes in this Syllabus of CRPF Paramedical Staff.
Here we provided the Every Single Details in Our Post so that u can Check Detailed Syllabus from Here.
Information About the Negative Marking is not Provided by the Official Department.
Yes, The Exam is Same for All Posts.
Candidates Should Focus on their Week Topics more than Other Topics.
There is No Minimum Qualifying Marks.