BTSC FSO Recruitment 2020 Bihar TSC Physiotherapist Apply Online link 2020 How to Apply for बिहार तकनीकी सेवा आयोग Occupational Therapist Post 2020 BTSC Food Safety Officer Latest Vacancy Notification 2020 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date Against Advt. 01, 02 & 03/2020
BTSC FSO Recruitment 2020
Advt. 01/2020, 02/2020 & 03/2020
Latest Update Dated 16.03.2020: BTSC has Provided the Detailed Notification & Started the Online Application Process for 303 Posts of Food Safety Officer, Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Image…..
Applications are invited through Online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on Website http://btsc.bih.nic.in/ or http://pariksha.nic.in/ for recruitment to the following posts. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information through the Below Provided Details.
|Origination Name||Bihar Technical Services Commission|
|Name of Post||Food Safety Officer, Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist|
|No. of Vacancy||303 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Date||16.03.2020 to 15.04.2020|
Details of Vacancy : Total – 303 Posts
- Food Safety Officer – 91 Posts
- Occupational Therapist – 86 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 126 Posts
Age Limit :
Candidates Should be Minimum 21 Years Old. Maximum Age Limit is as Follows:
Unreserved Male – 37 Years
Unreserved Female – 40 Years
OBC/MOBC / Female – 40 Years
SC/ST Female – 42 Years
Pay Scale :
- Food Safety Officer – Grade Pay – 4200/- Level 7
- Occupational Therapist – Grade Pay – 4200/-
- Physiotherapist – Grade Pay – 4200/-
Education Qualification :
Candidates Should check Detailed Advertisement for Education Qualification.
Application Fee :-
|सामान्य वर्ग / पिछड़ा वर्ग / आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग||Rs. 200/-|
|अनुसूचित जाती / अनुसूचित जनजाति एवं अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग (बिहार राज्य के स्थायी निवासी)||Rs. 50/-|
|आरक्षित वर्ग की महिला उम्मीदवार (बिहार राज्य के स्थायी निवासी)||Rs. 50/-|
|राज्य के बाहर के उम्मीदवार चाहे वे किसी भी वर्ग के महिला पुरुष हो||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Fee Payment :
Payment shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.btsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates Should read all the instructions before submit a online application form.
Steps to Apply:
- Log on http://pariksha.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
- Click on “Notifications/ Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- Candidate Basic Registration form:
Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’, ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/ husband’s name’, ‘Domicile State’, ‘Category’, ’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 16 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
[The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.] (In Some Advertisement-If Fee is NIL, Please Ignore This Point(8).)
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” and enter your Registration No, Date of Birth and Gender then click to Proceed for Payment option. After clicking the above caption of ” Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- [Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||15.04.2020|
|Submit Application Fee||15.04.2020|
Important Link Area :-
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding BTSC FSO Recruitment 2020 Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.