BRO Driver Admit Card 2019-2020 Border Roads Organi-sation (BRO) Hall Ticket 2019 BRO Driver Mechanical Transport Electrician Veh Mechanic Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) PET Hall Ticket Download BRO Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test(Trade Test) Date List Of Provisionally Selected Candidates And Call For Medical Examination For Driver Mechanical Transport (Og) Written Exam Date BRO 01/2019 Written Exam Date For Various Posts
BRO Driver Admit Card 2019
Latest Update Date 18.03.2020:- BRO Has Released Cook Trade Candidates List Of ST, SC & PWD For PET And Practical Test……Download List By Blow Link………..
Written Exam Dates :-
Physical Efficiency Test/ Practical Test (Trade Test) Dates :-
Recruitment :- Advt No. 01/2019
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force (BRO) from Indian National Male only. DA, HRA, Transport Allowance and other allowances are payable as per Govt. of India rules in force. The detailed advertisement is available on the website of the Border Roads Organi-sation (BRO) www.bro.gov.in. The candidates willing to apply for above post are ad-vised to refer to the detailed advertisement regarding eligibility criteria etc. Last date of receipt of application is also available on website www.bro.gov.in.
Selection Process :
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical Test (Trade Test)
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
About Physical Efficiency Test/ Practical Test (Trade Test) :-
All the candidates who successfully applied for the above posts will be called for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test). All candidates will undergo Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) in order to qualify for Written Test as mentioned in notification. Passing of Physical Efficiency Test is mandatory for all trades. Physically handicapped candidates, Ex-servicemen and departmental candidates applying for re-appointment are exempted from undergoing Physical Efficiency Test.
About BRO Admit Card :-
Call letters for Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) are being sent to candidates by ordinary post and the same can also be seen on BRO web site www.bro.gov.in. Commandant, GREF Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery of call letters. Issuing of call letters are provisional subject to being found eligible in all respect. Results of qualified candidates for appearing in Written Test along with date of Written Test & venue will be displayed in the website of www.bro.gov.in.
How To Download Admit Card :-
- First visit the official website of the BRO that is www.bro.gov.in to get the BRO 2019 Admit Card.
- Then on home page of official site follow “Admit Card” tab given at the top of the page.
- Then on next page, you need to hit the appropriate tab related to post to get the BRO 2019 E-Admit Card.
- Then select and hit the appropriate link related to BRO Admit Card.
- Now BRO Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now, candidates need to enter required information in Admit Card of BRO such as Registration ID and Date of Birth and hit on “Search” button.
- BRO 2019 Hall Ticket will appear on your screen.
- Download BRO 2019 E-Admit Cards on your desktop or take a printout of the BRO 2019 E-Admit Card and bring Admit Card at the time of examination.