Bihar PSC Principal Syllabus 2020 Bihar PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 Bihar PSC Lecturer Written Exam Pattern 2020 How to Prepare for BPSC HOD, Lecturer Exam 2020 Important topics for Bihar PSC Engineering & Polytechnic Lecturer Selection Process
Bihar PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020
Latest News as 06.06.2020: BPSC Will Conducted the Written Exam for 2986 Polytechnic Lecturer & Assistant Professor Posts. Check Detailed Exam Pattern from Below…
About Bihar PSC Lecturer Recruitment:
Bihar Public Service Commission has recently Invited the Application for Various 212 Posts of Lecturer & Principal & HOD. All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. The Application Submission is Started From the Date 07.08.2020 and Conducted From the Date 28.08.2020. Candidates Can Check Detailed Recruitment from the below Provided Link.
BPPSC Will Conducted the Written Exam for the Selection of Lecturer & Principal & HOD. Date of Examination Will be Announce Separately. More Details About Exam is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Principal & HOD :
- Academic Background,
- Evaluation of Academic Performance, Rcseerch Performance, Domein Knowledge and Teaching skill &
- Academic Background,
- Evaluation of Academic Performance, Research Performance, Domein Knowledge and Teaching skill &
- For Lecturer engaged on Contract Basis
Principal in Govt. Engineering Colleges
Academic Background (Weightage-20)
- Maximum 10 (10% of Percentage Mark obtained in M.Tech/ M.E/ M.S in relevant branch)
- Maximum 5 (5% of Percentage Mark obtained in B.Tech/ B.E/ B.S/ B.Sc (Engg.).
Evaluation of Academic Performance, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge and Teaching skill. (Weightage-60) (Engineering. Humanities and science)
- Research Publication- (Weightage-20 Maximum)
- Seminar Presentation (Weightage-10 Maximum)
- Sponsored Research Project/- (Weightage -10 Maximum)
- Research Guidance (M.phil, M.E, M.Tech.)- (weightage-10 Maximum)
- Ph.D guidance-(Weightage- 10 Maximum)
- Referred Journals.3 each Publications
- Non-referred but recognized and reputable Journals and periodicals with ISBN/ ISSN Number-2/ Publication
- Seminar/ conference proceedings as full papers etc. (Abstracts not to be included)-
International- 5/ publication
National- 2.5/ publication
- Text Reference Books Published by International Publishers having ISBN/ ISSN Numbers .with an established peer review system by sole author-
5/Chapter National- 1/Chapter
- Subject Books by National State level publishers and Central Government Publications with ISBN/ ISSN Numbers-
By sole author 2.5/Chapter in Edited Books – 0.5 / Chapter
- Subject Books by other local publishers with ISBN/ISSN Numbers.By sole author-1.5/Chapter in Edited Books – 0.25 / Chapter
- Chapters contribution to edited knowledge based volumes (published by International Publishers) having ISBN /ISSN no.) 2/Chapter
- Chapters in knowledge based volumes Published by Indian/ National level Publishers with ISBN/ISSN Numbers and with numbers of National and International directories. 1/Chapter
- Major projects amount mobilized with grants above Rs.30.0 Lakh Each Project-1.5 Weightage
- Major projects amount mobilized with grants above Rs.5Lakh up to 30.0 Lakh Each Project-l.0 Weightage
- Minor projects (amount mobilized with grants above Rs.50,000 up to 5 Lakh) Each Project-0.5 Weightage
Viva Voce Will be of 20 Marks
Final Words :
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards and Results.
Important Link Area of Bihar PSC Lecturer Syllabus
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.