Bihar Police Enforcement SI Admit Card 2019 – 2020 Downloading Link for Bihar Police Enforcement Prelims Call latter 2019 How to Check Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector Pre Exam Date And Call Letter How To Download Enforcement SI Hall Tickets 2020 Against Advt. No. 02/2019
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Admit Card 2019 – 2020
Advt. No. 02/2019
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has started the recruitment for the post of Enforcement SI. There were 212 total number of vacancies announced in Bihar Police. Many candidates was filled their online application form. The submission of online applications commenced from the date of 03/12/2019 till 06/12/2019. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below
The selection process will be based on:
1. Written Exam (Preliminary & Main)
2. Physical Standard Test
Candidates will face the written exam, Interview, and Physical standard test for the selection of enforcement SI. The written exam is divided in to two parts. First one is prelims exam and second one is main exam. selected candidates will invited for the personal interview from Dept. through massage & email.
About Admit Card:
All the eligible candidates those are successfully filled their online application form for the above post can download their admit card from the official website of Bihar Police https://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/ or candidates can download their admit card from the link given below. Bihar police release the admit card as soon as possible. All the candidates will insure that all the relevant information (Picture of the candidate, Signature, venue, Date of the exam) Is including in the call latter. All the candidates advised that they should update towards our website www.jobriya.in for more updates regarding the examination.
How To Download Admit Card:
- Candidates first require to visit the official website of Bihar Police www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the HOME PAGE to open the link “Bihar Police Enforcement SI Admit Card”.
- Then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO download ONLINE admit card for Bihar Police Enforcement SI Admit Card 2019 – 2020.
- Candidates need to fill related information (application number, Password, Date of birth, Etc) for downloading the admit card.
- Candidates can download the admit card by follow this procedure.
- The exam mode will be offline (written exam).
- There will be Objective Type/Multiple choice answers.
- The exam will containing 100 questions (consisting of General knowledge & Current Topics)
- The Maximum passing marks will be 200 and the Minimum qualifying marks will be more than 30.
- The time duration given for the written exam is 2 hours.