Assam Police Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 SLPRB Assam Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2020 SLPRB Assam Police Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 How to Prepare for Assam Police SLPRB Written Exam 2020 for Junior Assistant & Stenographer Grade – III Important Topics
Assam Police Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020
Advertisement No. SLPRB/ REC/JA-STENO/2018/159
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam invited the Applicant for 15 posts of Junior Assistant in Directorate of A.P. HQrs. and 170 posts of Junior Assistant in district police cadre & 19 posts of Stenographer (Grade-III) of district police cadre. All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts through Online Mode Only. Check More Details About Recruitment from Below.
All the Candidates filled there Online application form and Now they are waiting for the Exam. Soon the Written Exam will be Conducted First and The Date of Examination will be Announce on the Official website of Assam Police. More Details about the Exam is Provided below.
Candidates must have proper knowledge of selection process that they get an idea of “What type of tests/exam will they face for this recruitment?” Here we are providing detailed process of selection, so aspirants can prepare for their best performance in each stage of selection process.
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Stenography Test
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India, (iii) Comprehension and (iv) General Knowledge.
- The Time Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
- There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus Will be as Follows:
Logical reasoning : Questions will be from topics- Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Aptitude : Focus on Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
Comprehension : Candidates Should solve the Comprehensions according to there Ability. The Exam Will be Conducted for measuring the Candidates Comprehension.
Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India : major wildlife sanctuary and national park, major rivers, irrigation planning, major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum etc.) Major personalities of Assam (political, sportsmen, artist, administration, author, litterateur, social worker etc.)
General Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of West Bengal & India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
Practical Test (Junior Assistant and Stenographer:)
Candidates numbering only 5 times the number of posts in respect of each category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST (P) & ST (H) will be called for Practical Test on merit.
A) Testimonials / Documents to be submitted when appearing in Practical Test:
The candidates should bring a set of attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of Practical Test.Candidates failing to bring the original documents will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
- Certificate of proof of age.(Admit card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination).
- Certificate of Graduation (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. equivalent degree) (pass certificate as well as marks sheet and Certificate on Computer proficiency for Jr. Asstt. and Certificate of stenography for stenographer (in original).
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized / accredited institute etc.( pass certificate as well as marks sheet in original)
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC.
- EWS Certificate from Competent Authority, if any.
- 2 (two) copies of recent photographs of passport size which was uploaded in the online application.
B) Biometrics Of Candidates And Scrutiny Of Documents:-
The biometrics of the candidates taken at the time of written test will be validated / matched and all the original documents along with a set of photostat copies of the documents will be checked before the qualified candidates are allowed to appear in the Practical Test. Submission of any incorrect information or forged document at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate and may also render him / her liable to criminal prosecution. Original documents of a candidate may be put to check at any later stage of the recruitment process also. All the Photostat copies submitted by the candidates will have to be duly self attested by the candidate.
C) Components of Practical Test: 50 marks
Junior Assistant and Stenographer (Grade-III) are as under:
|Test||Marks||Duration of Time|
|i) Spelling test on computer||20 Marks||10 minutes|
|ii) Typing test on computer||20 Marks||10 minutes|
|Iii) Online MCQ test||10 Marks||10 minutes|
Spelling Test on computer:
- Candidates will have to correct the spelling from a given paragraph.
- There will be 40 incorrect words in the paragraph.
- 0.5 marks will be awarded for correcting a word.
Typing Test on computer:
- Candidate will have to type a given paragraph containing 200 words.
- one tenth (0.1) mark for every correct word will be awarded.
Online MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions related to Computer knowledge) Test:
- There will be 20 questions for MCQ test.
- 0.5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
a) For Stenographer (Grade-III), the following will be additional test. (50 marks):
|1.||Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute (Duration 5 minutes) (400 words) (Dictation)||—|
|2.||Time to be given to the candidates for testing the computer||03 Minutes|
|3.||Time for transcription for the dictated portion in computer||20 Minutes|
Marks for Dictation and its transcription:
- Candidate will have to transcribe the dictated paragraph of 400 words on computer.
- 0.125 mark for every correct transcribed word will be awarded.
Based on the aggregate performance(marks obtained)of the candidates in the Written Test & Practical Test for Junior Assistant and Written Test, Practical Test & Stenography Test for Stenographer, the Final Merit Lists will be prepared category wise for the posts of Junior Assistant and Stenographer (Grade-III)as under:
- Written Test-50 marks
- Practical Test-50 marks
- Written Test -50 marks
- Practical Test-50 marks
- Stenography Test-50 marks
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.