Assam Police DEO Syllabus 2019 Assam Police UDA-cum-Accountant Syllabus 2020 SLPRB Assam Police Assam Police Selection Process 2019 Assam Police Stenographer LDA Syllabus 2019 Assam Police Typist Assam Police Latest Exam SLPRB Exam Pattern for Advt. No.SLPRB/REC/MSFT/2019/22
Assam Police DEO Syllabus 2019
About Recruitment & Advt. No.SLPRB/REC/MSFT/2019/22:-
Assam Police has recently announced about the recruitment of 2000 Posts of Ministerial Staff for Foreigner’s Tribunals (UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer, Gr.-III, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Copyist, Office Peon & Chowkidar). Many Eligible Candidates Filled their online application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Application Form is started from 15.06.2019 & Conducted till the Date of 30.06.2019. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Candidates filled there Online application form and Now they are waiting for the Exam. Soon the Written Exam will be Conducted First and The Date of Examination will be Announce on the Official website of Assam Police. More Details about the Exam is Provided below.
Candidates must have proper knowledge of selection process that they get an idea of “What type of tests/exam will they face for this recruitment?” Here we are providing detailed process of selection, so aspirants can prepare for their best performance in each stage of selection process.
For the posts of UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Copyist, Office Peon and Chowkidar:
- Written Test
- Practical Test (Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator & Copyist)
- Physical Test and Viva-Voce (Office Peon and Chowkidar)
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 100 Questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- The questions will be set in four parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India, (iii) Comprehension and (iv) General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
Practical Test (Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator & Copyist)
Candidates numbering only 5 times the number of posts in respect of each category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST (P) & ST (H) will be called for Practical Test on merit.
A) Testimonials / Documents to be submitted when appearing in Practical Test:
The candidates should bring a set of self attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents / materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of second phase of Practical Test. Candidates failing to bring the original documents will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
- Certificate of proof of age. (H.S.L.C. / equivalent Admit Card)
- Certificate of Graduation (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. or equivalent) (pass certificate as well as marks sheet and diploma / certificate of Computer Proficiency (in original) for UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant & Typist.
- Certificate of HSSLC (Class-XII) or equivalent examination as well as marks sheet) and Computer Proficiency (in original) for Data Entry Operator.
- Certificate of HSSLC (Class-XII) or equivalent examination as well as marks sheet) (in original) for Copyist.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST(P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC&MOBC.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs which was uploaded in the online application.
B) SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS:
All the original documents along with a set of photostat copies of the documents will be checked before the qualified candidate is allowed to appear in the Practical Test. Submission of any incorrect information or forged document at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate and may also render him / her liable to criminal prosecution. Original documents of a candidate may be put to check at any later stage of the recruitment process also. All the Photostat copies submitted by the candidates will have to be duly self attested by the candidate.
C) Components of Practical Test: 50 marks
a) For Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist & Data Entry Operator are asunder:
|Test||Marks||Duration of Time|
|i) Spelling test on computer||20 Marks||10 minutes|
|ii) Typing test on computer||20 Marks||10 minutes|
|Iii) Online MCQ test||10 Marks||10 minutes|
Spelling Test on computer:
- Candidates will have to correct the spelling from a given paragraph.
- There will be 40 incorrect words in the paragraph.
- 0.5 marks will be awarded for correcting a word.
Typing Test on computer:
- Candidate will have to type a given paragraph containing 200 words.
- 0.1 mark for every correct word will be awarded.
Online MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions related to Computer knowledge) Test:
- There will be 20 questions for MCQ test.
- 0.5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
b) For Stenographer (Grade-III), the following will be additional test. (50 marks):
|1.||Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute (Duration 5 minutes) (400 words) (Dictation)||—|
|2.||Time to be given to the candidates for testing the computer||03 Minutes|
|3.||Time for transcription for the dictated portion in computer||20 Minutes|
Marks for Dictation and its transcription:
- Candidate will have to transcribe the dictated paragraph of 400 words on computer.
- 0.125 mark for every correct transcribed word will be awarded.
(Physical Test and Viva-Voce) For the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar
A) PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST FOR 20 MARKS:
There will be Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar. The biometrics of each candidate will be taken before they are allowed to appear in the PET. The PET consists of 1000 Metre long race using RFID chips and long jump. Both events will be competitive and under CC TV surveillance with recordingfacility.
B) VIVA VOCE FOR 30 MARKS:
The Biometrics of the candidates taken at the time of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be validated before the candidates are allowed to appear in the VivaVoce (Secondphasetest)..
Note: There will be no written test for the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar.
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.