APGS Mahila Police Syllabus 2020 Andhra Pradesh Gram Sachivalayam Women Police Syllabus 2020 APGS Syllabus 2020 Gram Sachivalayam Mahila Police Syllabus 2020 APGS Women Police Exam Pattern 2020 APGS Women Police Syllabus 2020 Andhra Pradesh Mahila Police 14944 Posts Syllabus 2020 Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Syllabus 2020 Gram Sachivalayam Women Police Syllabus 2020 Gram Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020 Download AP Women Police Syllabus 2020 Gram Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2020
APGS Mahila Police Syllabus 2020
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (762 posts) in A.P. from eligible Women candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2020. The Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary post carries the pay scale of Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015.
All the Eligible Candidates who Successfully filled their Online Application form will face the Exam. The Written Examination is likely to be held In March – April 2020. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using OMR Sheet. Candidates Can Check Details From Below.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION and SYLLABUS FOR MAHILA POLICE AND WOMEN & CHILD WELFARE ASSISTANT / WARD WOMEN & WEAKER SECTIONS PROTECTION SECRETARY
Written examination (Objective type)
|No.of Questions||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A : General Studies|
and mental ability
Part – B : Indian History,
For more information download official notice – Click Here
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
1.History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
2.Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
3. Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
4. Society, social justice, rights issues
5. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
6.Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social,cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
7.Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups /Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are :-
- 40% for OCs,
- 35% for BCs, and
- 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.
Note :- In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the examination conducted their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the OMR based written examination irrespective of the marks secured.
Candidate Can download their Syllabus form the link which is given in the below table. Candidates can also visit on the official for more details about Syllabus and they can also download their syllabus from there.
Important Link Area
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.