AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2020 AP Grama Sachivalayam Education Assistant Syllabus 2020 AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Syllabus 2020 AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process for Welfare and Education Assistant AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2020
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam known as APGS has recently announced about the recruitment of 97 Posts for Welfare and Education Assistant. Many Candidates Applied for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Application Form is Commenced Online. The Process of Submitting Application form is Conducted from the Date 11.01.2020 to 31.01.2020. Candidates can check the full Detailed recruitment notification from the below link.
All the Candidates filled their application form for Welfare and Education Assistant Post in AP Grama Sachivalayam. Soon the exam will be conducted on April – May 2020. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered in offline mode using OMR sheet. More Details About Exam is Provided Below.
All those Candidates who are applying in that bank exam can get all the Syllabus related details from this Article. Here we are providing you the broad syllabus which helps you for clearing the AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Exam.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as follows:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Question Paper Will be of Total 150 marks/ Questions.
- Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 150 Minutes.
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
|Part||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Minutes||150 Marks|
Exam Syllabus: The Exam Pattern Will be as follows:
- General Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension–Telugu and English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current Affairs of regional, national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian Polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73rd and 74th Amendments, Public Policy, Reforms and Centre-State relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, social justice, rights issues.
- Physical Geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural. Political and Legal implications/ problem.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups/Community Based Organisations with focus on weaker sections.
Final Words :
Candidates Can Bookmark (https://www.latestgovtsjobs.com) us to get the latest alerts regarding AP Grama Sachivalayam post and Other related Exam, Result and Recruitment. We will try to keep you updated.
Important Link :
Candidates can drop their Queries and Doubts in the Below Comment Box. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.