AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus 2020 Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam ANM (Grade-III) Syllabus 2020 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM (Grade-III) Exam Syllabus 2020 AP Grama Sachivalayam MPHA(F) Syllabus 2020 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Exam Pattern 2019 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Selection Process 2020
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus 2020
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has recently announce about the recruitment of 648 Post of ANM/ MPHA(F) (Multipurpose Health Assistant (Female)). Many Interested & Eligible Candidates filled their online application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Application form is Conducted from the Date 11.01.2020 to 31.01.2020. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Eligible Candidates who Successfully filled their Online Application form will face the Exam. The Written Examination is likely to be held In July – August 2020. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using OMR Sheet. Candidates Can Check Details From Below.
All candidates who filled the application form are now started their preparation for Competitive Exam. All of them are worried about their exam because this exam will decided that the particular candidate will be selected or not. So we are Providing the Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Our candidates. Take A look at the Following…….
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination.
Exam Pattern: The exam pattern is as follows:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Question Paper Will be of Total 150 marks.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum marks|
General Studies and mental ability
MPHW(F) Training Course
Sciences, Fundamental of Nursing I & II; Community Health Nursing –I & II; Community Health Nursing -III
The weightage @ 10% (15 marks) will be given to contractual / out sourced employees based on their length of service as follows;
- 1.5 marks per each completed 1year for the contract service rendered in tribal areas.
- 1 mark per each completed 1 year for the contract service rendered in rural areas.
- 0.75 mark per each competed 1 year for the contract service rendered in urban areas.
- The contract service shall be calculated for every twelve completed months. There is no weightage of marks for those even though they have completed the length of the service of 11 months and 29 days.
- Weightage marks shall be awarded to the contractual ANM/ MPHA (F), if they are continuing in-service only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks – The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.
Note: In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the examination conducted their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the OMR based written examination irrespective of the marks secured.
Exam Syllabus: The Exam Syllabus is as follows:
General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Mental ability andreasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including datainterpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and Internationalimportance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and informationTechnology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus onAP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre –state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
MPHW (F) Training Course :
|Sciences||-Anatomy and Physiology|
|Fundamentals of Nursing I & II (Paper-1)||-Fundamentals of Nursing I|
(a) Introduction to Nursing
(b) Nursing Procedures & Techniques
(c)First Aid & Emergency Nursing
-Fundamentals of Nursing II
(a)Introduction to Child Health
(b)Introduction to Maternal Health.
(c)Introduction to Family Health & Community
|Community health Nursing I & II (Midwifery) (Paper-2)||– Community health Nursing I|
(a) Domiciliary Midwifery
(b) Midwifery & Maternity Nursing
(c)Family Planning & welfare
-Community health Nursing II
(a) Nutrition Education
(b) Health Education(c) Communication Skills & Audio Visual Education
|Community health Nursing III (Paper–3)||Community health Nursing III (Paper –3)|
-Basic Medicine & Pharmacology
-Health Problems & Plans
All the Candidates can bookmark our official website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D and will get all the latest updates regarding jobs, Exam and other related updates. Candidates also advise to be in touch with the official website of The Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam for get updates about entrance exam.
Important Link Area:
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Comment Box Given Below. We will assist you soon.