Allahabad High Court RO Syllabus 2019 – 2020 Allahabad High Court Review Officer Syllabus 2019 Allahabad High Court Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020 AHC Review Officer Exam Pattern & Scheme Syllabus Allahabad High Court Computer Asst. Selection Process 2020 AHC RO Exam Pattern 2020 Download Allahabad High Court Syllabus PDF 2019 Important Topics for Allahabad High Court RO & Computer Assistant Exam
Allahabad High Court RO Syllabus 2019
Advt. No. – 02/R.O/2019, 03/C.A/2019:
High Court of Judicature, Allahabad Has Recently Announced the Recruitment of 147 Posts of Review Officer (R.O.) & Computer Assistant Posts. All the Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application Form for these Posts. Application Submission Process is Started From the Date 30.09.2019 & Conducted Till the Date 21.10.2019. Candidates Can Check Detailed Recruitment Information through the Below Provided Link.
AHC will conduct the written exam for the post of Review Officer (R.O.) & Computer Assistant Recruitment. Date of Examination will be Provided Soon on the Official Website of AHC.
Lack of Information about exam pattern & syllabus is biggest hindrance in cracking any exam it is like warrior without sword. So in this Article we are thoroughly discussed about Exam Pattern & Syllabus of Allahabad High Court RO Exam.
Mode of Examination:
Written examination (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II).
Exam Pattern:- There will be two stages in this exam for Both posts.
- There will be Objective type test comprising of 200 Questions on OMR Answer sheet.
- Written exam will be of Maximum 200 marks.
- Total time duration of written exam will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- There shall be No Negative Marking in objective type test.
- The question paper will be printed in both English and Hindi languages.
- The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed for examination.
Stage-II:- Five candidates against every vacancy, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of objective type test shall be called to participate in Computer Knowledge test.
Note:- There will no Interview for each post.
Exam Syllabus:- Questions will likely to be asked form the following sections given below:-
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanization(in India Context)
- World Geography & Geography and Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Intelligentsia
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
Computer Test Syllabus
- Computer Test of 15 minutes duration with 50 marks shall be held at Allahabad.
- Candidates shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidates on computers.
- The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc. The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
Five candidates against every vacancy, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of written examination/Objective Type Test (Stage-I) shall be called to participate in Computer Knowledge Test i.e. Stage-II. The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc. The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
Candidates can Add our Page (https://www.latestgovtsjobs.com) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Allahabad High Court RO Exam Syllabus, Exam & Result and Other Related Information.
Important Link Area:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to solve your query.