AIIMS Nagpur Nursing Officer Syllabus 2020 Check Detailed AIIMS Nagpur Principal Syllabus 2020 How to Prepare for AIIMS Nagpur Lecturer Exam Selection Process for AIIMS Nagpur Nursing Officer, Principal & Lecturer Exam AIIMS Nagpur Nursing Officer Exam Pattern
AIIMS Nagpur Nursing Officer Syllabus 2020
Advertisement No. Admin/Rec./Regular/Nursing Officer/2019/AIIMS.NGP & Admin/Rec./Regular/Nursing/2019/AIIMS.NGP/
About Recruitment :-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur has recently announced about the recruitment of 104 Posts of Nursing Officer, Principal & Lecturer. The Candidates are invited through Online mode Only. The Online Application Process was Started from 10.01.2020 to 10.02.2020. The Candidates can Check the detailed recruitment from the below link.
Selection Process :-
- Nursing Officer – CBT & Skill Test
- Principal & Lecturer – Interview
About Exam :
All the Candidates filled their Online application form for these Post. AIIMS decided to conduct the Computer Based exam/ Interview. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is tentatively scheduled in the month of March. The Date of Examination Will be Announce Later on the Official Website.
|Department Name||AIIMS Nagpur|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, Principal & Lecturer|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Date||March 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Computer Based.
- The paper will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
- The question will be set in English and Hindi language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Computer Based Examination
|Part||Particular||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-I||Subject knowledge of concerned post (Nursing)||80||80 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Part-II||General Aptitude and General Awareness –Basic Computer Knowledge and Nursing Informatics—||10|
|Total||100||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
- Final merit list will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination.
- Skill Test (as per the scheme to be notified in due course) may be conducted which will be qualifying in nature.
Principal & Lecturer
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.