AIIMS Nagpur 104 Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Nagpur AIIMS Has Released Recruitment Notification For 104 Nursing Officer Vacancy 2020 Online Form Principal & Lecturer Recruitment 2020
AIIMS Nagpur Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
About Recruitment :-
There are total 106 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the form in online mode. The online application Will Start After 15 January 2020.
|Origination Name||AIIMS Nagpur|
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer, Principal & Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancy||104 Posts|
|Selection Process||Nursing Officer – CBT|
Principal & Lecturer – Interview
|Exam Date||Info. Soon|
|Application Submission Date||10.01.2020 to 10.02.2020|
Details of Vacancy:
|Post name||Category Wise|
|Nursing Officer, Principal & Lecturer||Gen||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
For Nursing Officer:- 18-30 Years
For Lecturer In Nursing:- Maximum 50 Years
For Principal:- Maximum 55 Years
For Nursing Officer:- Rs. 44,4900-142400 /-
For Lecturer In Nursing:- Rs. 67700-208700 /-
For Principal:- Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900/-
Education Qualification :
For Nursing Officer:-
(1) B.SC. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing From An Indian Nursing Council Recognized Institute OR University.
B.Sc (Post Certificate)/Post Basic Bsc Nursing From And Indian Nursing Council Recognized Institute Or University.
(2) Registered As Nurses & Mildlife In State/Indian Nursing Council.
Diploma In General Nursing Mildwifory from An Indian Nursing Council Recognized Institute/Board Or Council. Registered As Nurses & Mildlife In State/Indian Nursing Council
(3) Two Years Experience In Min. 50 Bedded Hospital After Acquiring The Educational Qualification Mentioned Above.
(1) Masters Degree In Nursing From A Recognized Institution/University.
(2) Recognized Nurse Midwife
(3) Five Years Experience With A Minimum Of 02 Years Teaching Experience In Nursing.
(1) Masters Degree In Nursing With Advance Specialization In Nursing.
(2) Must Be Registered Nurse And Milwife.
(3) 10 Years Experience In Nursing Field After Registration As Nurse Out Which Seven Years Must Have Been Spent In Nursing Education OR Administration After Obtaining The Prescribed Postgraduate Qualification.
Application Fee :-
- General/OBC/ExS Candidates : Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ST : Rs. 800/-
- Person with Disabilities : Exempted.
Principal & Lecturer
- Unreserved/ ExS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- Person with Disabilities:Exempted.
Mode of Fee Payment :
Online through Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card.
How to Apply :
All the interested eligible candidates Can apply through Online Mode only No other mode of submission of application will be accepted. Candidates Should Visit to the official website https://aiimsnagpur.edu.in/recruitment_notices and fill all the Details Correctly. The Process of application Submission Will Start After Releasing Official Notification. The Online Application Link Will Be Available After 15th January 2020
- Visit the official website https://aiimsnagpur.edu.in/
- Go To Recruitment tab Or Directly Click On https://aiimsnagpur.edu.in/recruitment_notices.
- Now Click on the OTR (One Time Registration) option.
- Click on “Apply Now” Link.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button
- Print the final application for future references.
Nursing Officer – CBT
Principal & Lecturer – Interview
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur,
Plot No. 2, Sector – 20, MIHAN,
Nagpur, Pin: 441108
email: [email protected]
For any queries related to recruitment please contact
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||10.02.2020|
|Submit Application Fee||Will Be Info. Soon.|
|Exam Date||Will Be Info. Soon.|