AIIMS Delhi Group A B C Syllabus 2020 AIIMS Delhi Operation Theater Assistant Exam Scheme/ Syllabus 2020 AIIMS Delhi Stenographer Written Exam Syllabus 2020 How to Prepare for AIIMS Delhi Tech. (Radiology) Exam Pattern / Selection Process
AIIMS Delhi Group A B C Syllabus 2020
Latest Updates dated 17.08.2020 :- AIIMS has Provided the Exam Scheme for Stenographer, Technician (Radiology) & Operation Theater Assistant Posts Exam. Candidates can check details from Below. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates…………………..
About AIIMS Delhi Group A B C Recruitment:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has recently announce about the Recruitment of Group A, B & C (Non – Faculty) 418 Posts of Operation Theater Assistant & Various Posts. Many Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Application form is Conducted Online From 12.02.2020 & Will be Conducted Till the Date 18.05.2020. Here the Candidates can Check the Detailed Information about Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The dates of examination will be notified soon.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Exam Pattern :
Stage – I CBT Examination:
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question:- (30 MCQ- Related to Aptitude / General Knowledge / Awareness & 170 MCQs- Related to Subject)
- Time Duration of Examination Will be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in CBT Examination (Stage -I) to appear in Stage-II will be as follows:
- 50% for UR & EWS
- 45% for OBC
- 40% for SC & ST
- For PWBD 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. According qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows:-
- OBC-PWBD – 40%
- ST-PWBD – 35%
STAGE-II:- Skill Test (Stenographic Test: English / Hindi) Only for Stenographer
- Nature of Examination: Qualifying Examination only
- Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 W.P.M.
- Transcription Time: 50 mts (English) / 65 mts (Hindi) (only on computers)
- For the English transcription : QWERTY Computer keyboard will be Provided.
- For Hindi : Kruthi Dev Font/ Mangal. There is no provision for any other type of keyboard or font for this test.
Note: Computation of marks from the Shorthand is essentially marked in terms of 0% mistakes. A universal criterion of 5% mistake is generally taken as cut-off for qualifying. But in this exam this has to be converted to marks. Therefore, 5% mistakes will be equated with 40% marks (usual qualifying marks in examination) i.e. those who make 5% mistakes will be given 40% of 100 (40 marks). For every 1% less mistakes an additional 12 marks be added to 40 in such a manner that those who make 0% mistake will be full marks (100).
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
The syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience as mentioned in the advertisement.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of AIIMS Delhi Group A B C Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.